Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'd take pau in a heartbeat but what does that mean for melo or is that a plan b,c option

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
“I’m going to make money. I have money. I’m good if I want to retire right now,’’ Anthony said in a February interview on ESPN. “As far as the money, it don’t really matter to me. If I go somewhere else, I get paid. If I stay in New York, I get paid. As far as the money goes, it’s not my concern.
“My concern is to be able to compete on a high level, a championship level, coming in this last stretch of my career. I want to compete at that level.’’

:banderas: there's no other team that can provide an instant easier path to a championship and where melos role isn't significantly compromised besides the bulls.I can't remember any other free agent who was this tailor made for one squad.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:banderas: there's no other team that can provide an instant easier path to a championship and where melos role isn't significantly compromised besides the bulls.I can't remember any other free agent who was this tailor made for one squad.
for once you are right we'll see