Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so LALA and pippens wife are good friends :whoo:

Pipp really lucked up wit this bytch :jawalrus: she was good $$$$ already but this .....:gladbron: lmao

when Pipps statue goin up breehs :blessed:

we maybe in wit a shot after all lol
:comeon::heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so LALA and pippens wife are good friends :whoo:

Pipp really lucked up wit this bytch :jawalrus: she was good $$$$ already but this .....:gladbron: lmao

when Pipps statue goin up breehs :blessed:

we maybe in wit a shot after all lol
:comeon::heh:

PIPStat.jpg

8288721032_f55d444000.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
A player who has contributed Nothing to the bulls in 2.5 years and has an albatross contract which is the main reason why the bulls can't add talent while his mentally weak ass sits on the bench for years wit injuries that others returned from with no problem should at least go to the meeting to show a free agent you want him on the squad fukk reaching out to his circle show up.Dwight going to the houston meeting,kobe going to the lakers meeting,dirk going to the mavs meeting but dumb ass rose won't recruit foh

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Actions>>>>>>>>>Words.Noah wants to win he's doing whatever it takes for the bulls to be champs that's why he's been recruiting melo for months.Rose aint did shyt and won't even pretend too.That "rose wants to win bad and wants a championship more than anything" narrative is laughable.

you know whats worse? drose won't recruit, yet he lets his team put out shyt in the media about them being unsatisfied about the roster. :wtf:

shyt is ass backwards

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@god shamgod goin in on that boy :mjlol:

It's the truth tho.I'm not no rose groupie like these other nikkas.I'm a bulls fan I wanna see another title It's been 16 years :damn:
wait :whoa:

I almost forgot that drose will recruit. I mean he was all about bringing hinrich back to the bulls :obama:

:laff: recruit kirk hinrich but say it's not your job to recruit a top 3 scorer in the nba when the bulls needed another scorer for years.It's clear rose don't want to give up his spotlight he wants all his chicago groupies to himself

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@god shamgod
Oh...yall bulls fans want to see a title huh?
It's been 16 years huh?
You were alive when they had a title huh?

:pacspit:

I'm a knick fan...yall trying to take Based Melo from us breh....:to:

I want to see a chip too brehs. Stop that recruiting.

#BringBackMelo:feedme:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@god shamgod
It's been 16 years huh?

Melo damn sure ain't the one whose going to lead y'all to a ship....

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:snoop: yall are some gullible ass dudes

clearly its people behind the scenes trying to pour salt in the bulls games and yall get moved everytime some dumb ass report gets dropped and the media needing stories to feed off of blow small insignificant shyt up for nothing. and yall just eat the shyt up every day.

one day its rose people all in on melo

next day melo not taking anybody calls
lo
one day everybody recruiting. next day nobody is recruiting. why do yall still go for this shyt? :heh: now yall done let some comment rose might have made , we dont know what context turn into a whole damn controversy on the eve of melo coming in for a interview. be our luck some idiot reporter come up and ask melo "what do you feel about rose not recruiting you" :dead:

look in terms of noah and taj sitting in a meeting with melo, i do agree, rose should be there too, that is def not a good look.

but that was not the issue at first, it was rose saying he will let the front office do thier job and that done blew up to now, rose wont call anybody, rose want sit in on a meeting when we have no idea whether he will or wont.

shyt was on the front office before, and it is still on the front office now. if you are not going to look at all the praise rose gave to melo and saying how he would love to play with him, if you are not going to put any stock into all the reports that came out of rose wanting melo here, then dont on the other end lose your minds when reports come out of rose not recruiting. and if yall dont think its some fools trying to run interference with us getting melo so they strategically drop that report right before melo is set to land here then yall clearly cant see the big picture.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@god shamgod
It's been 16 years huh?

It's better off if Melo leaves; he's 30, and the Knicks won't have enough cap(to sign defensive center; shooters, Rondo) to be more than a bullshyt playoff team with Melo. You have your pick next year on a decent draft. Off load Shump to the highest bidder, and let the tanking begin.