Family v. Your S/O

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If momz don't like her its doomed...but fukk the rest of my momz family they wouldn't know a sensible chick if it slapped em in the face. :beli:

My dad's side though...:birdman:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Daddies girls and Mommas boys are pathetic creatures. :camby:

You better learn to grow up and live for yourself. Mommy and Daddy can't marry you, smash you(legally), make genetically healthy seeds with you, be your companion on that certain level.

I never get/understand this super, super love of family, some people you just happen to share some DNA with so you can't easily shake them off, often times can be as different from you as any stranger in the street, you can't breed with, often times can't live with since they can get in and under your skin like nobody else can, etc, etc.

:pachaha:

Nor do I. Family will screw you quicker than anybody. I treat most of my family like people in the street outside of a few.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hypothetically speaking, say your family/ close friends didn't like your chick/man would you still stay with them or toss them in the bushes? Would you risk ur relationship with your family for something that can be long term?
Unless you're woman is demonic or your family are bigots, why would they not like your woman? Perhaps they're just crazy. Sadly, a lot of friends have grown up around insanity so long they cant honestly look at their loved ones to identify their illness. Their family might actually be in a way, holding them back from getting right.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Went through this scenario 2 years ago. Told her to :camby: eventually once I got my head out of my ass.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Fam first :camby:

The ones your family likes usually end up not being shyt.

Long as I'm happy.

The only thing you should worry about is the fact that your woman is respectful.

Example:

My homie wife family hates her because they think she is upitty.

But she is great wife and mother everyone knows this.

By your logic she should have been in the bushes.

He hit the jack pot as well she's only been with him.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@ThiefyPoo Ehh My fam is pretty reasonable and would never dislike someone for the petty reasons you listed above :ehh: Trust me, it takes a lot for my mom, dad, brothers, and sisters not to like a person. Who knows, I could be so "in love" that I dont see that this person is actually horrible with a shytty attitude :manny: The best way to judge a person is when you're not looking :manny:

If my Fam doesn't like her its not automatic bushes but it's definitely a red flag :camby:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ThiefyPoo Ehh My fam is pretty reasonable and would never dislike someone for the petty reasons you listed above :ehh: Trust me, it takes a lot for my mom, dad, brothers, and sisters not to like a person. Who knows, I could be so "in love" that I dont see that this person is actually horrible with a shytty attitude :manny: The best way to judge a person is when you're not looking :manny:

If my Fam doesn't like her its not automatic bushes but it's definitely a red flag :camby:

Agree to disagree

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Daddies girls and Mommas boys are pathetic creatures. :camby:

You better learn to grow up and live for yourself. Mommy and Daddy can't marry you, smash you(legally), make genetically healthy seeds with you, be your companion on that certain level.

Nor do I. Family will screw you quicker than anybody. I treat most of my family like people in the street outside of a few.

This is a huge problem in society today we have a lot of man child's and little girl lost's who allow their family to dictate their life.

It never ends well in college I met one too many people who would randomly confess to me that they were unhappy WHY?! Because they were running around like a headless chicken trying to please their family.

Life is already hard I don't get why anyone would live a life trying to please or gain approval from other people. It's a waste of time.

People forget our parents are simply human being they aren't demigods your parents are human beings just like you. Why the fukk let anyone control your life.

I'm 25 and ive seen so many of my male friends who were 'mummy's boys' end up unhappy men. Because they were busy letting mummy decide on all their big life decisions and ended up unhappy.

Never let ANYONE influence or coerce your big life decisions. Their comes a time where a grown man needs to come off Mama'a titty and live his life.

Mama bear isn't going to carry your kids, smash you or cuddle you. And if you live a life where you let her dictate your life you'll never live the true life as an independent adult you are meant to.

I won't pick fam our spouse. Ill pick my HAPPINESS and whatever makes me HAPPY ill always follow despite what ANYONE says.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This is a huge problem in society today we have a lot of man child's and little girl lost's who allow their family to dictate their life.

It never ends well in college I met one too many people who would randomly confess to me that they were unhappy WHY?! Because they were running around like a headless chicken trying to please their family.

Life is already hard I don't get why anyone would live a life trying to please or gain approval from other people. It's a waste of time.

People forget our parents are simply human being they aren't demigods your parents are human beings just like you. Why the fukk let anyone control your life.

I'm 25 and ive seen so many of my male friends who were 'mummy's boys' end up unhappy men. Because they were busy letting mummy decide on all their big life decisions and ended up unhappy.

Never let ANYONE influence or coerce your big life decisions. Their comes a time where a grown man needs to come off Mama'a titty and live his life.

Mama bear isn't going to carry your kids, smash you or cuddle you. And if you live a life where you let her dictate your life you'll never live the true life as an independent adult you are meant to.

I won't pick fam our spouse. Ill pick my HAPPINESS and whatever makes me HAPPY ill always follow despite what ANYONE says.

I dated a woman who tried to pull the daddy okie doke on me.

Her: Well you know you have to my daddy right

Me: Yeah sure, he seems cool how you described him.

Her: Now you know if he doesnt approve its over right?

Me: Oh really now bytch? Tell you what, it sounds more like you should be dating and screwing him instead of than me. :mjpls:

I never heard a peep out of her about that again for the rest of that relationship. :mjpls:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my peeps didn't like her I could deal with that, but if she didn't fukk with my family we would have a big problem then.
This is how I feel. The only way I would accept a girl that didn't like my family is if they gave her a legit reason not to like them. Like cursing her out or fighting her just because she's dating me.