Family v. Your S/O

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Out of curiosity, what would be a stupid reason?
Based Off Of Real Life:

"Why He So Goofy.(Liked To Play Around Alot...)I Hate Childish People Syd "(Says My Whole Fam):rudy:
"He Dress Like A Douche..Why Do You Like Him":wtb:
"He Looked At Me To Long...I Hate That Creep":demonic:

Basically Stupid Stuff Like That....Petty Things In Layman Terms... After A Certain Age What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander....Family Or Not...You Have To Deal :childplease:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Based Off Of Real Life:

"Why He So Goofy.(Liked To Play Around Alot...)I Hate Childish People Syd "(Says My Whole Fam):rudy:
"He Dress Like A Douche..Why Do You Like Him":wtb:
"He Looked At Me To Long...I Hate That Creep":demonic:

Basically Stupid Stuff Like That....Petty Things In Layman Terms... After A Certain Age What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander....Family Or Not...You Have To Deal :childplease:

:ld: I can see where you'd wanna fight past that. :jawalrus:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because women are stupid and especially mothers and black mothers and black women just being rude as fukk

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
If they have a legitimate reason to dislike/hate her then I'll handle it :birdman:. If its for bullshyt reasons they can go.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I never get/understand this super, super love of family, some people you just happen to share some DNA with so you can't easily shake them off, often times can be as different from you as any stranger in the street, you can't breed with, often times can't live with since they can get in and under your skin like nobody else can, etc, etc.

:pachaha:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get/understand this super, super love of family, some people you just happen to share some DNA with so you can't easily shake them off, often times can be as different from you as any stranger in the street, you can't breed with, often times can't live with since they can get in and under your skin like nobody else can, etc, etc.

:huh:
Cant relate to this post barely have any friends outside my fam

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Sounds like most of us know who we can turn to and will always be there for us even if the rest of the world isn't. That's nothing to take for granted. Maybe yours is just wack

concise

Veteran
Daps
:huh:
Cant relate to this post barely have any friends outside my fam

:tu:

Sounds like most of us know who we can turn to and will always be there for us even if the rest of the world isn't. That's nothing to take for granted. Maybe yours is just wack

Or maybe some of you conveniently choose to ignore those parts of your family that you know exist and simply put the grand idea of "family" onto some unreachable pedestal as if to speak of them as they are instead of anything less than exalted is some sort of unspeakable crime.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps

Or maybe some of you conveniently choose to ignore those parts of your family that you know exist and simply put the grand idea of "family" onto some unreachable pedestal as if to speak of them as they are instead of anything less than exalted is some sort of unspeakable crime.

:rudy: OR maybe it varies from person to person but generally speaking the people that raised you/grew up alongside you are more likely to share your interests and world views than others, and those people in most cases tend to be family? shyt ain't that complicated.

Not sure what you have against notions of family but reliance on such a structure is a biological imperative that we see in the simplest of animals. Humans are indisputably social animals and historically have crafted our societies and cultures around families so it should be easy to understand why the focal unit of our sociability is put on a pedestal.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
It happens in my family all the time. I've only introduced my mom to one of my girlfriends, once. And that's only cause the girl was on some sad shyt about not meeting my mom which she carried with her for months.

I'd rather not have the drama. My family, personally, are at the same time jovial and willing to accept anybody but quick to turn on you if you're new.

My brother's wedding was :ohlawd:

Ya gotta explain the brother's wedding. Pure shenanigans?

My family is pretty much the same but it was most evident when I proposed and finally got married. It was clear that moms had an "he is MY son, leave him alone or I will put myself in a self-imposed exile/ jealousy" kind of issue.

Moms and I relationship is :trash: now. No fault of my own though. Wife and I are looking like :wtf: is up with her.

:yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Ya gotta explain the brother's wedding. Pure shenanigans?

My family is pretty much the same but it was most evident when I proposed and finally got married. It was clear that moms had an "he is MY son, leave him alone or I will put myself in a self-imposed exile/ jealousy" kind of issue.

Moms and I relationship is :trash: now. No fault of my own though. Wife and I are looking like :wtf: is up with her.

:yeshrug:

Moms and sis had friction with his wife since the beginning. Thought she was just another girlfriend. He ended up marrying the girl. I don't get into all of that so I didn't really know what was going on when I showed up there.

They were acting kinda :scusthov: when I got there even toward my brother. Again, I didn't know what was going on but I could tell it was something so I kept throwing them :upsetfavre::beli:. Even during the ceremony. When that was all said and done we were all standing around talking while pictures were being taken and I finally let them know about themselves.

Brought up real old shyt, which I never do. My sister wasn't having that, moms quit after a minute when I brought up the old shyt. Then blah blah blah, got loud with my sister. They ended up taking a picture and then getting out of there before the reception. My sister and I were back on speaking terms about a week or so later. My mom still thinks I'm mad at her though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah b, we just like our family and you don't. It's ok.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Moms and sis had friction with his wife since the beginning. Thought she was just another girlfriend. He ended up marrying the girl. I don't get into all of that so I didn't really know what was going on when I showed up there.

They were acting kinda :scusthov: when I got there even toward my brother. Again, I didn't know what was going on but I could tell it was something so I kept throwing them :upsetfavre::beli:. Even during the ceremony. When that was all said and done we were all standing around talking while pictures were being taken and I finally let them know about themselves.

Brought up real old shyt, which I never do. My sister wasn't having that, moms quit after a minute when I brought up the old shyt. Then blah blah blah, got loud with my sister. They ended up taking a picture and then getting out of there before the reception. My sister and I were back on speaking terms about a week or so later. My mom still thinks I'm mad at her though.

Same shyt, different boat. :manny:

shyt is really unnecessary too.