Famed songwriter Diane warren comes for Beyoncé “How can a song have 24 writers?”…. The dream responds!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s mad that she gets no more work … but …

Just by her resume she’s better than the Dream arguably or at least just as good … dude is feeling himself a little too much …

Just off that short list Dream sound crazy as hell talking about "You dont want a one on one writing contest":mjlol:

What the hell does Dream have to go against Have You Ever by Brandy?or Unbreak My Heart by Toni:laff:?

Might need to get that Versuz set up to call his bluff:lolbron:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Naw I’m not sure at all

giphy.gif
Few people on the planet hate white women more than me but that bytch doesn't need any more work for a couple lifetimes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*phone rings and dream looks down at phone*

dream: B Carter!!!!!!!!:ohhh:
dream: hello Beyonce???:gladbron:
B-carter: Dianna is a friend of ours so fall back.:jbhmm:
dream: first i wanna say the new album is a classic.:ohlawd:
B-cater: we appreciate the love.:jbhmm:
dream: cant believe you reached out.:gladbron:
B-carter: yes we appreciate the support but dianna is people.:jbhmm:
dream: i'm just trying to get back in.:wow:
B-carter: have a great day.:jbhmm:
dream: cant believe you called me direct.:wow:
B-carter: were hands on.:jbhmm:
dream: beyonce?:patrice:
B-carter: this is blue ivy.......thank you for your support.:sas2:

*click*
*dream calls back*
dream: how is shyt outta service......i was just talking.:wtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
I usually only go on Twitter for stock and crypto stuff, but the BeyHive are some funny MFers. Their clapback is on 1000. I've been dying for about that last ten minutes.

:mjlol: :russ: :mjcry:

Diane ain't too bright. She trying to go at the Gawd Gordan Ramsey. I don't think she wants that heat.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I literally rolled my eyes when I saw him immediately say “black” . Cmon now

This started, or became popular, with Kanye honestly. Dude would credit a thousand people I don’t know whether to be gracious, obnoxious, to get them paid, etc. Idk. It IS silly tho.

And even still, All of the Lights ‘only’ had 6 writers. But features: All of the Lights was produced by West and features additional vocals from several other recording artists, including Drake, John Legend, The-Dream, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Elton John, Ryan Leslie, Charlie Wilson, Tony Williams, La Roux, Alvin Fields, Ken Lewis, and most notably Rihanna.

:beli:

Ye, I’m gonna lean on ‘obnoxious’. It’s a way to make the song seem more grandiose than it really is
Bad example

In that song most of those listed had vocal or instrumental features that could be clearly heard …