Famed songwriter Diane warren comes for Beyoncé “How can a song have 24 writers?”…. The dream responds!

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in the Booth

Diane is a writer's writer.

that's why she asked that question

she's one of the GOAT writers

She ain't ask nothing wrong

but of course, people are turning this into a race this, when it ain't even that.

She asked a valid question

why are there that many writers on one song? 24 writers! 24 people to write one song? that shyt is ridiculous :pachaha:

She is a great writer. Not a goat though. Sorry. Stop gassing this cac. There are plenty of better black writers and producers.
Rkelly >>>> Warren.
Babyface >>>> Warren.

She ain't goat tier.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Seems like more of a criticism of the industry B just caught a stray cause it's her song and she's popular enough to get this lady's attention.
If you a great in whatever field you are in and you been doing stuff solo and the new age way of doing things is using 24x the manpower of what you used to do, you gon look at that shyt silly.

Aint mad at her she got the cache to call that out, wish she wouldn't have apologized but I really don't think it was a shot at Beyonce cause she worked with her before and wouldn't just take a shot like that at her. But of course those insensible loser ass beyonce fans couldn't see any of that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Cladyclad The coli don’t want to hear it though, difference between now and in her day is that evreyone gets credited
Why would Cameo get credited for all 14 members? A group would still get credited as 1, under Cameo. I see pharrel mentioned in that tweet. If pharrell wrote by himself or someone sampled his song, itll just say pharrell in the writing credits. But if they sampled a neptunes song, itll say neptunes. As 1 credit. Not pharrell and chad hugo.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Why would Cameo get credited for all 14 members? A group would still get credited as 1, under Cameo. I see pharrel mentioned in that tweet. If pharrell wrote by himself or someone sampled his song, itll just say pharrell in the writing credits. But if they sampled a neptunes song, itll say neptunes. As 1 credit. Not pharrell and chad hugo.
dont waste your breath man.
this dude would mission impossible
rope down a hotel building to snatch
up a used tampon,a fake eyelash and
wingstop chicken bones beyonce threw
out for the velvet roped off glass display case
in his living room.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you're singing another person's lyric what the fukk does it matter if its 1 person or 24 people? this is a manufactured issue custom made for Beyonce`. when have people ever gave a fukk about who wrote r&b/pop songs and how many people wrote the song?