Famed songwriter Diane warren comes for Beyoncé “How can a song have 24 writers?”…. The dream responds!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hold up so a singer must write their own songs? I thought singers…singers I repeat singers were held accountable for their voice as opposed to anything else. Rappers are the one who we hold accountable for their pen game or lack of pen game.

So what’s the issue here?:why:

NO...

THE QUESTION IS WHY
DOES A SONG HAVE 24 WRITERS?

:devil:
:evil:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Beyonce fans can't seem to accept the fact that Beyonce is a corporate product opposed to her being some sort of genius. Many artist are though.
I really dont get the hype. Truly. Rabid fan base. But her albums dont push units to match the stanning you see around the internet. Her songs come and go very quickly. The numbers dont add up. Shes not even top 5 selling female artist since shes came out :dahell: not even top 10 selling overall artist :dahell: but they compare her to michael jackson popularity wise :dahell: michael jackson was undeniably the biggest seller and star during his peak. Beyonce never been a best selling artist ever :dahell:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dont get the hype. Truly. Rabid fan base. But her albums dont push units to match the stanning you see around the internet. Her songs come and go very quickly. The numbers dont add up. Shes not even top 5 selling female artist since shes came out :dahell: not even top 10 selling overall artist :dahell: but they compare her to michael jackson popularity wise :dahell: michael jackson was undeniably the biggest seller and star during his peak. Beyonce never been a best selling artist ever :dahell:

Facts beyonce don't even have a diamond album

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I don’t think it was a race thing but she was kinda hating. The eye roll emoji spelled it out. It seem like it was some “back in my day” type shyt. She made hit records, so she can speak on it

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Don't remember what movie it was I was watching last week but half the credits were executive producers :russ:

We call those "botellas" over here, pretty much people that got the hook up on some shyt with a huge budget and get paid without actually doing anything.
I was just telling somebody the other day that writing credits are the modern "executive producer" tags a lot of times.

Growing up in LA I thought EVERYONE knew EP creds were perfunctory and basically just a "thx 4 the $$$" vanity type nod to one's financial contribution.

tater

Superstar
Daps
At some point, we will be forced to acknowledge the truth about Beyonce. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. It may not be a year from now. A decade from now. Maybe not until after she has passed on, but at some point…the truth will be acknowledged. The truth about what she is, but more importantly—what she is not. A creative she is no more than an individual who can naturally sprout blonde hair. 24 people to write one song, and another to read it to her because she cannot herself. How sad that we must be pressured into carrying on this charade?! The way in which my Jackson Five nostrils must endure the stench of this Creole curse and pretend that it is a pleasant experience when it is anything but. The long list of true talent that met it’s end in the gust of wind that blew past it caused by none other than the machine that guided Beyonce’s ascension to icon status. When he fukked me good, I took his ass to Red Lobster, but…was it worth it? I guess I’ll see in the end. I guess we all will.

I don't agree with all of this, but kind of lol. Beyoncé is a robot. No personality, she's not an artist or a creative, she's a performer. An amazing one, but a performer none the less. She has no personality and she has been created by a machine since she was a kid. She's boring. A pretty face who can dance and sing. I'm not trying to take away from her, but this reverence she gets is confusing to me. She has no classics, and barely anyone will be listening to the majority of her music in 50 years except her deranged fans. She makes on trend music, not classic songs imo. Yes, there are other artists that fit this bill, but at least they have some personality. (All this is my opinion of course :smile:)

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol: Just look at her track listing for the album

U see a ton of songs with 10 plus writers on it..

I haven’t heard 5 songs that u would even care about 20 / 30 years down the line like a Mariah or Whitney or Arthea

She’s just a good entertainer