Famed songwriter Diane warren comes for Beyoncé “How can a song have 24 writers?”…. The dream responds!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
She’s mad that she gets no more work … but …

Just by her resume she’s better than the Dream arguably or at least just as good … dude is feeling himself a little too much …

arguably? just as good? :huh: her career shyts on the dream's :heh:...shes a songwriting legend

she wrote debarge rhythm of the night..that alone is better than anything dream has done

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
arguably? just as good? :huh: her career shyts on the dream's :heh:...shes a songwriting legend

she wrote debarge rhythm of the night..that alone is better than anything dream has done
Yeah

I went and posted her hits … a lot of them … she’s a great writer but in this thread they’re debating that Dream is better .:. so it’s literally debatable

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Beyhive made her fall back

:mjlol:

That's called a class act fakkit.
she already got a song credit with your queen.
yo mama aint shyt.......please dont be a male.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
What does Beyoncé's writing credits have to do with Diane Warren?? She's very accomplished but acting like a 15 year old on Twitter being shady, grow up. And this ain't the first time her clear ass done said some shady shyt about a BW on there either.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce is a mechanically engineered and manufactured artist, the true definition of plant.

And how does a white woman write rnb lyrics when I dont see any Black writers in country.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's what happens when you let people in. People get comfortable and start throwing shade and act like they built black music.

Let's not act like a lot of very talented songwriters weren't given the :mjpls: treatment back then and today.

Best believe a single black singer-songwriter can pen, produce and perform some masterpiece songs.

Somebody like Pierre Bourne can do everything from the production, to the writing, to the lyrics, to the performing, to the videos and be innovative and clever af doing it. Barely gets any recognition either.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Are there really grown men listening to beyonce at this point? I literally cant name any song of hers from the last 10 years or so barring drunk in love and that was only for jay. Its just hype now
''That D'USSÉ is the shyt, if I do say so myself''':banderas:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Like I said in the Booth

Diane is a writer's writer.

that's why she asked that question

she's one of the GOAT writers

She ain't ask nothing wrong

but of course, people are turning this into a race this, when it ain't even that.

She asked a valid question

why are there that many writers on one song? 24 writers! 24 people to write one song? that shyt is ridiculous :pachaha:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Isnt this a good thing, where instead of the most popular contributor getting all the writing credit, every person who worked on it gets fairly recognised?

This cac is just hating :camby:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Hold up so a singer must write their own songs? I thought singers…singers I repeat singers were held accountable for their voice as opposed to anything else. Rappers are the one who we hold accountable for their pen game or lack of pen game.

So what’s the issue here?:why: