Fam look at this gay ass comment this dude @SourPowerStraws negged me with wtf?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
There is no reason for a black poster to say all the rape talk and homo violence to another black poster, under any conditions. That’s that dylan roof/ wayne gacey white boy racist homicidal description diatribe type shyt.

It’s really not and I was cool with dude too :dwillhuh: It’s bad enough we got this rape allegations shyt going on over in DMV Twitter and even at my damn alma mater but now this crazy foul shyt from slim? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, 2020 Visionz is undefeated. This whole year exposing mofos :dwillhuh:

@SourPowerStraws You gotta come in here and explain yourself breh, ducking this thread is only making yourself look worse than it already is. Even the mods and posters that fukked with you are like :mjtf: :scust::why::mjpls::dahell::scusthov:

:dame:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Agreed with other posters in here who said this is a main reason why they don’t post any pictures of themselves on The Coli. It’s too many weirdos on this site, even from posters you wouldn’t even expect :unimpressed:

Closest I ever came to posting a pic of myself was a couple of years ago in that thread by the brehettes asking Coli Men to reveal themselves, glad I abstained from that. Those of y’all posters using y’all actual faces as y’all avi profile pics are taking a high risk. Be careful out here :ufdup:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
He’s really dodging this thread though :gucci:

giphy.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is why you shouldn't put your face on the coli :mjlol:

Ask the dude that got his fiance stole from him by another user, he disappeared off the site :wow:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that shyt :dead:

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Huuuuuuuuhhhh????? :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...lack-man-in-miami-update-coli-fukkery.624530/

I made a thread thinking I was gonna expose some cac who was pretending to be black...but he was actually black, just a super c00n.

but one of the Atlanta brehs fukked his fiance, and they been ghost since then :lolbron:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Agreed with other posters in here who said this is a main reason why they don’t post any pictures of themselves on The Coli. It’s too many weirdos on this site, even from posters you wouldn’t even expect :unimpressed:

Closest I ever came to posting a pic of myself was a couple of years ago in that thread by the brehettes asking Coli Men to reveal themselves, glad I abstained from that. Those of y’all posters using y’all actual faces as y’all avi profile pics are taking a high risk. Be careful out here :ufdup:
Don’t ever post pics - if you post pics on other social media like IG , fb, Twitter - keep your profile private and locked. I treat photos like I treat my drivers license and social security card. Fuk that. Too many unhinged, emotionally stunted, irrational minded weirdos out here. Once people put a name/account to a self -identifying photo pic-it’s a wrap. If you meet up with anyone from here (or any type of other forum), make sure you confiscate their phones during said meet up - I’m deadass. If there’s a New York meetup, you will never know except for the parties involved- there’s a reason for that. No drama and no leaks. 2019 was bad, 2020 will get worse before it gets better; too much random shyt going on to leave things to chance that you can control.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I remember that shyt. Neither one of them
came back lol.
They might be -people like that treat insta-attention like an addiction. They can’t dopamine detox off this. Remember a few months back when Brolich Scholars’ ex came in here, talking about “look at me, I’m back” bumped her own thread. Dropped her IG and everything. Then when posters start calling her out - she caught attitude, talking about she’s married now and her husband will beat people up for talking about her :mjlol:
She was married creeping in here to see if Brolich was still around to get his attention. I asked her how would her husband feel knowing she was on the same forum that her ex boyfriend was smashing her on dropping her social media for looks. We were all like, how you are you married with a husband at home but in the coli scoping out your ex. Hasn’t been seen since. I guess she thought the coast was clear and the older posters forgot. Thought wrong.
:francis:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...s-help-them-unit.574772/page-63#post-35120778

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...lack-man-in-miami-update-coli-fukkery.624530/

I made a thread thinking I was gonna expose some cac who was pretending to be black...but he was actually black, just a super c00n.

but one of the Atlanta brehs fukked his fiance, and they been ghost since then :lolbron:
That dude claimed he was Hatian too:jbhmm:
And he made numerous post talking down on Black American DOS
Turned out he was married to 1 that he beat up on the reg and she posted about it on here
Then a coli brah smashed her on the bed buddy paid for:bryan: