Fam look at this gay ass comment this dude @SourPowerStraws negged me with wtf?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I get more p*ssy than 75% of the dudes on this site so I can troll however I please.

OP is a smart one. He knows how stupid, corny and DL most coli dudes are so he made this thread to troll and grab your attention lol. (Between me and OP he knows exactly how he’s trolling so don’t let his proof fool you because he didn’t show everything).

Btw all the dudes on the coli that fukk with me know OP is trolling and they have been keeping me in the loop about this thread all day in the PM’s. 4 coli posters in the past 45 minutes at that.

:umad:

You can’t expose someone if half the nikkas on this site can spot the difference between trolling and real sus shyt and another half of the people on this site are sending me PMs questioning your character.

P.S - won’t be entertaining this failure of a an “exposure” thread. It’s actually more fun to watch the dummies of the coli talk to eachother about nothing over 30 pages lol.

Maybe I should be extra cocky and show the bad Dominican bytch I’m fukking this weekend for free which most of you sorry nikkas would probably be hitting up her DM asking her “what’s the price”?

Andrew Gillum babble

giphy.gif

THAT SLANDER

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I

Maybe I should be extra cocky and show the bad Dominican bytch I’m fukking this weekend for free which most of you sorry nikkas would probably be hitting up her DM asking her “what’s the price”?

:mjlol:

I bet u are smashing Dominican Roberto this weekend :scust:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@SourPowerStraws the fukk kinda fakkit shyt u on :scust:

Update

He sent this pm

Screenshot-20200429-195946-Samsung-Internet.jpg

20200429-162749.jpg

I still remember u hoping my great aunt died from corona when she actually had it fukkboy

I actually found the contractors that built the first xero version of this forum and still had the source code, just so I could find out who u were, and pull up on you.

100% serious.

I chose not to now.

I know it’s not worth it but the disrespect u had isn’t forgivable.

Just wanted to let u know so u didn’t have a surprised look on ur face if I ever chose when I come meet u in person. No pms, I’m dead serious.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
another coli poster just hit me up in the Pms calling out OP.

:sas1:

Make that 5 posters in that past 50 minutes.

Throughout the day it was 14 posters.
Stop lying nikka
Ain't nobody DMing your gay ass
You ain't fukked any woman for free in your life
You're that broke,bitter compulsive liar nikka mad at the fukking world for his shortcomings

Get help

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The poster was describing his house and shyt :russ: telling him the layout of his living room :dead:.
Breh claimed illiteracy when breh started naming the books on his book shelf. Said he didnt read books, but someone pointed out a previous post where he talks about reading all the books the other breh say he had.

:russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I still remember u hoping my great aunt died from corona when she actually had it fukkboy

I actually found the contractors that built the first xero version of this forum and still had the source code, just so I could find out who u were, and pull up on you.

100% serious.

I chose not to now.

I know it’s not worth it but the disrespect u had isn’t forgivable.

Just wanted to let u know so u didn’t have a surprised look on ur face if I ever chose when I come meet u in person. No pms, I’m dead serious.
Hold the fukk up

Nah bytch

Meet me and handle ya business
fukk that
Don't pop that coulda woulda shyt
You lying ass troll
Come whop my ass

So I can send u to that bih u lying about and u can go greet her ass

Last edited: