Fam look at this gay ass comment this dude @SourPowerStraws negged me with wtf?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wait, is that the homie HaitianPatty?

Bruh, Brooklyn cats dont speak like that...
I’m saying. Like wtf??!! I can’t even say quarantine has people acting wild wocky bc there’s no excuse to come at a person like that - yo wtf!!! I need answers @SourPowerStraws what are you doing?!!!! Knowing damn well you wouldn’t tolerate anyone talking to your mom or father like that, not only that but rape threats?? This is the most demonic unexpected shyt . If you’re going to come at someone, do it based on merit, you threatened this man like that??!! No you have to be accountable for this - this is not it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's out of character but still :mjlol:

Was he hacked?
Was he always a fakkit?

lots of questions to be answered
Other posters said that he did this before. But to see it like that - even a hacker wouldn’t be that violent and graphic. This is mental break type shyt. I rather ignore someone than come out of pocket to ever think to come out and say shyt like this. If I reply off animosity, best believe I’m coming with facts or backup- not to go on a wild sexual filled rape scenario- fuk type of shyt is that to say. I’m not surprised by much, but this is absolutely disturbing. Like let me log the fuk off after seeing this and clean my mind type of emotionally and mentally disturbing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I finally see why posters ask for their accounts to be banned - this is the epitome of lack of self control and letting this internet shyt get you fukked up. This is that end up missing, instigating threats and chatter that people get clipped or sanctioned for.
:picard::picard:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Other posters said that he did this before. But to see it like that - even a hacker wouldn’t be that violent and graphic. This is mental break type shyt. I rather ignore someone than come out of pocket to ever think to come out and say shyt like this. If I reply off animosity, best believe I’m coming with facts or backup- not to go on a wild sexual filled rape scenario- fuk type of shyt is that to say. I’m not surprised by much, but this is absolutely disturbing. Like let me log the fuk off after seeing this and clean my mind type of emotionally and mentally disturbing.

I'm pretty sure a hacker will let there wildest imaginations unravel if they pull off seizing someone's account :dame:

yeah I don't know about this guy, he seemed normal and was a studious dude, I'm just going to revert back to my original line of thinking everyone on this site is a CAC or lying.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I finally see why posters ask for their accounts to be banned - this is the epitome of lack of self control and letting this internet shyt get you fukked up. This is that end up missing, instigating threats and chatter that people get clipped or sanctioned for.
:picard::picard:

This is why you shouldn't put your face on the coli :mjlol:

Ask the dude that got his fiance stole from him by another user, he disappeared off the site :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your avi is my exact reaction to this entire thread
There is no reason for a black poster to say all the rape talk and homo violence to another black poster, under any conditions. That’s that dylan roof/ wayne gacey white boy racist homicidal description diatribe type shyt.