Fam look at this gay ass comment this dude @SourPowerStraws negged me with wtf?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

He on his @Carlton Banks shyt:

iUhH1sM.jpg

ZnVZnwz.jpg

:scust:

More gay shyt
Buddy obsessed

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Him and Nicole be running together where she at
Fuk you- that has nothing to do with me. I didn’t see this thread until now off that New York/LA- I’ll rep for my city, every day all day, but I don’t rep for this homo talk and male rape violence threats. Better check my post history and act like you know, as much as the alphabet squad chats in their private groups bc they see me call out their fuk shyt and expose them for what and who they are. I can’t co-sign none of this shyt that he says. I’m fukkin shocked at what he commented, to be real. There’s nothing else to say.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You supposed to be protectin' ya mans right now, B :mjlol:
No. Not on this. I know the difference between right and wrong regardless of region. OP is certified- I don’t condone any of this faggit talk rape threats. This is dumb disrespectful. He needs to sit down for a few. And he’s coming at OP, who is a poster that I actually like - nahhhh. This is fukked up. Threatening his mom and father along with the description. This can’t get a pass, Not at all. This is not jokes, so fuk all the back and forth troll shyt or regional beef. That’s put to the side. This is concerning. I’m concerned.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No. Not on this. I know the difference between right and wrong regardless of region. OP is certified- I don’t condone any of this faggit talk rape threats. This is dumb disrespectful. He needs to sit down for a few. And he’s coming at OP, who is a poster that I actually like - nahhhh. This is fukked up. Threatening his mom and father along with the description. This can’t get a pass, Not at all. This is not jokes, so fuk all the back and forth troll shyt or regional beef. That’s put to the side. This is concerning. I’m concerned.

It's out of character but still :mjlol:

Was he hacked?
Was he always a fakkit?

lots of questions to be answered