Fam look at this gay ass comment this dude @SourPowerStraws negged me with wtf?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Screenshot-20200430-204748-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Yeah I'm steamed brah:mjlol:

@SourPowerStraws

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I get more p*ssy than 75% of the dudes on this site so I can troll however I please.

OP is a smart one. He knows how stupid, corny and DL most coli dudes are so he made this thread to troll and grab your attention lol. (Between me and OP he knows exactly how he’s trolling so don’t let his proof fool you because he didn’t show everything).

Btw all the dudes on the coli that fukk with me know OP is trolling and they have been keeping me in the loop about this thread all day in the PM’s. 4 coli posters in the past 45 minutes at that.

:umad:

You can’t expose someone if half the nikkas on this site can spot the difference between trolling and real sus shyt and another half of the people on this site are sending me PMs questioning your character.

P.S - won’t be entertaining this failure of a an “exposure” thread. It’s actually more fun to watch the dummies of the coli talk to eachother about nothing over 30 pages lol.

Maybe I should be extra cocky and show the bad Dominican bytch I’m fukking this weekend for free which most of you sorry nikkas would probably be hitting up her DM asking her “what’s the price”?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is my first time entering this thread. I would see it and be like why is a thread about St. Louis being country 16 pages. Didn’t take long to see why.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I get more p*ssy than 75% of the dudes on this site so I can troll however I please.

OP is a smart one. He knows how stupid, corny and DL most coli dudes are so he made this thread to troll and grab your attention lol. (Between me and OP he knows exactly how he’s trolling so don’t let his proof fool you because he didn’t show everything).

Btw all the dudes on the coli that fukk with me know OP is trolling and they have been keeping me in the loop about this thread all day in the PM’s. 4 coli posters in the past 45 minutes at that.

You can’t expose someone if half the nikkas on this site can spot the difference between trolling and real sus shyt and another half of the people on this site are sending me PMs questioning your character.

P.S - won’t be entertaining this failure of a an “exposure” thread. It’s actually more fun to watch the dummies of the coli talk to eachother about nothing over 30 pages lol.

Maybe I should be extra cocky and show the bad Dominican bytch I’m fukking this weekend for free which most of you sorry nikkas would probably be hitting up her DM asking her “what’s the price”?

:scust:

U giving out all that "ass p*ssy" huh:scust:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

Andrew Gillum babble

giphy.gif