Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Daps

Prepare for the future: A next-gen update is coming to Fallout 4! Coming in 2023, this free update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC systems, including performance mode features for high frame rates, quality features for 4K resolution gameplay and even bonus Creation Club content!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Is there a mod to remove that XP gain bar that shows up every time you kill something? Playing the PS4 version, btw

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This game doesn’t have a photo mode :gucci:

Edit:
F88GKeNXAAAPmiz

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Starfield ass compared to FO4

:scust:Nah man...

• The Outpost system>>>>>Settlements without mods
  • Gunplay shyts all over the wonky FO4 gunplay
  • The missions have the slighter edge
  • Customizations>>>>>>FO4 without mods
Hell, FO4 in general was a buggy ass mess and I say this as a Day 1 copper. I will get over that tie-dye graphics glitch, or the townhall glitch where there was so much junk in the damn building that it cause the game to be a sluggish mess (thank God for the unofficial patches)

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Does harder difficulty give better loot?
Has this always been a Bethesda thing?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Facts. When the creation kit is released for Starfield :wow:

I'm telling heads man....the game will be OVER with the goods and the modders on fleek. It's going to be Day/Night in this piece with the juelzing and the bu bu.

Meanwhile, we were there when the game was slowly cooking and still steaming.

Loken

All Star
Daps
Hell, FO4 in general was a buggy ass mess and I say this as a Day 1 copper. I will get over that tie-dye graphics glitch, or the townhall glitch where there was so much junk in the damn building that it cause the game to be a sluggish mess (thank God for the unofficial patches)

i'll second this as a life long fallout fan 4 didn't do it for me i was hype for the settlement system spent my first night playing it setting up walls in sanctuary

only for the settlement to get attacked and they spawn in the middle of my town killed any excitement i had for the settlement system

also didn't care for the way leveling up was handled if you played long enough you could max out everything

i prefer the perk system from the older games and 76

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i'll second this as a life long fallout fan 4 didn't do it for me i was hype for the settlement system spent my first night playing it setting up walls in sanctuary

only for the settlement to get attacked and they spawn in the middle of my town killed any excitement i had for the settlement system

also didn't care for the way leveling up was handled if you played long enough you could max out everything

i prefer the perk system from the older games and 76

Exactly. I actually bushed Fallout 4 when the Nuka World DLC was acting weird. I gave up because the whole entire game felt like it was walking on eggshells. It grew tiresome.

I recently downloaded the game on my Steam Deck just to run it back one of these days, but on the dead Marsupials, Starfield in its 6 months shyts all over Fallout 4 in its 10 years and counting and I actually loved the game despite the issues.