Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I did not expect the TV Show adaption to be THIS good.
Watching with my wife, compelled me to remote download both Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 onto my Xbox. I'm going to wait until the 25th of April to play Fallout 4 in its best iteration BUT I'm definitely going to give Fallout 76 a try.
I went so far as to buy almost all of the DLC content for both games. I'm completely sold on the world they created.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Going to run it back with the next-gen upgrade. What's the best mods to get it close to New Vegas? It's missing weapon degradation and having to eat/sleep/drink. We need a New Vegas remake but Bethesda hates it because it wasn't made by them
It’s some mod that brings some of the items from new Vegas but I forgotten the name

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I did not expect the TV Show adaption to be THIS good.
Watching with my wife, compelled me to remote download both Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 onto my Xbox. I'm going to wait until the 25th of April to play Fallout 4 in its best iteration BUT I'm definitely going to give Fallout 76 a try.
I went so far as to buy almost all of the DLC content for both games. I'm completely sold on the world they created.
I copped Fallout 4 GOTY edition on Steam this weekend after watching the show, was on sale for $10. Runs smooth as silk on my steam deck(you'd hope so for a 10 year old game). Looking forward to the updates

I remember Fallout 76 not being that great

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Fallout 76 is better, but I rather run through New Vegas and Fallout 4 again. Definitely want to skip the settlement building, I saw they have a mod for it

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yeah i finished the series like so many of you and man I fukking loved it instantly went to download Fallout 76 I loved 3.NV and 4 but never gave the online 76 a chance.

I am going to rock this until the new Fallout 4 update and then ill give that a proper playthrough on the PS5

Im like the man in black from westworld to Synths across the wasteland.:mjlit:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to replay this again, but after playing Starfield my god it feels like going backwards playing Fallout 4 as far as the UI, the gunplay mechanics, and overall how the game feels to play and how smooth it works. Starfield is just objectively much better in those areas. I wish they could port this to Creation Engine 2 somehow, a current gen patch won't mean much to me cause I'm playing on PC.

I actually went back to play this game and New Vegas and... a narrative needs to be had about New Vegas and how it's a good game, but how overrated it has become. The game has some glaring issues that I think people are being willfully ignorant and obtuse about(the amount of bugs and glitches the game has and how linear the damn game is).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I actually went back to play this game and New Vegas and... a narrative needs to be had about New Vegas and how it's a good game, but how overrated it has become. The game has some glaring issues that I think people are being willfully ignorant and obtuse about(the amount of bugs and glitches the game has and how linear the damn game is).

Breh, it's a Bethesda game from 15 years ago. Bugs are bound to be there, but luckily the community has put in work to remove most issues people had from launch. Complaining about linearity is silly too, considering how few games give you the choice and freedom F:NV gives. The only point you might make is how the PC is forced to travel south from Goodsprings, and even that's not entirely true.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I copped Fallout 4 GOTY edition on Steam this weekend after watching the show, was on sale for $10. Runs smooth as silk on my steam deck(you'd hope so for a 10 year old game). Looking forward to the updates

I remember Fallout 76 not being that great

Been wondering how it ran on a steam deck

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Decided to replay FO3 instead, since I can't remember a thing about the game, even though I beat it. It's like playing it blind all over again. Great fukking game. Story is WAY better than FO4. I dont even mind the 16 yo gfx.

I'm having a blast re-running FO3.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm