Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Picked this up after years off

The mods :whoo: :ooh::gladbron:

Went back to places I kept dying at, pulled up on them nikkas like what's good :birdman: in my Predator suit :demonic:

Pulled out the Glock with the dikk on it :pacspit:

I'm ready to take on the world now nikka :pachaha:

How do you use the Sim Settlements mod btw?
To the people that STILL make these mods :salute:. Sim settlements 2 has quests now. So It helps to guide you through it. You'll eventually meet a dude to start the whole thing. I had already cleared concord before I even saw him lol.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I tried to play Skyrim, but I'm just not into that scene. FO is amazing and I'm absolutely blown away by the number of mods that are as good as and in many cases better than actual original-game content. My PC took a sh*t on me awhile back so I haven't been able to play but I'll be back...FO3/NV/4...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I might jump back into it on PS4 if the mods are good enough. I can always buy it for PC though.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This game crashes so much

Crashed at least 4x today and had a game breaking glitch where my weapon wouldn’t equip

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what system?

since it’s on game pass, I’m consider trying it with one of the mods

Game is a blast with mods, you just gotta pay attention to the instructions and load order so you don’t set your shyt up to crash with mods that don’t play nice together, or need to be placed in a specific order.

I’ve literally got thousands of hours on this game and beat it on PS4, Xbox, and PC.:wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Game is a blast with mods, you just gotta pay attention to the instructions and load order so you don’t set your shyt up to crash with mods that don’t play nice together, or need to be placed in a specific order.

I’ve literally got thousands of hours on this game and beat it on PS4, Xbox, and PC.:wow:
I just got to the railroad and now I’m heading back to Virgil

This game seems like it would crazy af without mods, I used to get trashed by Raiders now I’m shytting on deathclaws