Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do it, people always say this is one of the worst fallouts, but if you never played one like I hadn’t before playing through 4 you’ll love it

It won’t be as bad if you didn’t have high expectations after 3.

It has the best crafting/looting system out of any game, ever. The story beats will feel fresh also

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
hmm I have some games to finish up but I need to play this after

Do it breh you know I wouldn't steer you wrong:wow:

Honestly the criticism for this game is definitely overblown I've never seen a game with an 88 metacritic score get hated on so much until I saw how people felt in the Arcadium:picard:

I'd agree that it was lighter than the other games as far as the cities/settlements but I was actually a huge fan of the base building in this, especially with mods. shyt added hundreds of hours to the game for me on the creative tip:ehh:

Gameplay and combat is much sharper than the previous games too. Main story isn't groundbreakingly good but it does its job and you'll have your input on the world and different outcomes. A lot of the side quests are awesome too.

Mods on console was/is a gamechanger and pretty much allows you to play the game however you want plus you have a slew of extra content there as well

Like I said I know it's not the "perfect" game for everybody but personally I played FO4 far more than any other game in the last 10 years:yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Threw this on because I needed a break from grinding on 2k last night...played for 5 hours (PS5 [free with PS Plus])

I forgot how deep I got into the Settlement shyt :whew: I gotta reinstall it on my XB1 to find all the ill shyt I built

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I just checked Steam, I ain't played this game is two years. I might fire it up soon. The only problem is setting up my mods again.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just checked Steam, I ain't played this game is two years. I might fire it up soon. The only problem is setting up my mods again.

I put in crazy hours on this game. Like several hundred. I stopped for couple years and would do a playthrough every now and then but I dont know how many times i’ve reinstalled this game, spent like 30-45 minutes setting up all my mods, get burnt out setting up my load order then never play :skip: