Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
im Trying to play this game and it literally won’t load, keeps crashing my XSX :damn:

tf is going on :damn:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
According to Steam, I have 332 hours in this game. Jeez. I know most of that is on base building and general fukkery. I'm 2 hours into my 3rd playthrough

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sucks its coming out a day before stellar blade, i wish they had this update ready to go. Maybe I’ll play the end of May or early june before Erd Tree

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
According to Steam, I have 332 hours in this game. Jeez. I know most of that is on base building and general fukkery. I'm 2 hours into my 3rd playthrough

Decided to replay FO3 instead, since I can't remember a thing about the game, even though I beat it. It's like playing it blind all over again. Great fukking game. Story is WAY better than FO4. I dont even mind the 16 yo gfx.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Decided to replay FO3 instead, since I can't remember a thing about the game, even though I beat it. It's like playing it blind all over again. Great fukking game. Story is WAY better than FO4. I dont even mind the 16 yo gfx.
I’m trying to play FO3 for the first time and I’m lost :russ:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
im Trying to play this game and it literally won’t load, keeps crashing my XSX :damn:

tf is going on :damn:
yeah this was happening to me on Game Pass PC I think its an Xbox issue. Just switched over to PS5 as i don't really care to figure out why.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
yeah this was happening to me on Game Pass PC I think its an Xbox issue. Just switched over to PS5 as i don't really care to figure out why.
Apparently it’s the automatron dlc. I uninstalled it and the game works now.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Going to run it back with the next-gen upgrade. What's the best mods to get it close to New Vegas? It's missing weapon degradation and having to eat/sleep/drink. We need a New Vegas remake but Bethesda hates it because it wasn't made by them

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Going to run it back with the next-gen upgrade. What's the best mods to get it close to New Vegas? It's missing weapon degradation and having to eat/sleep/drink. We need a New Vegas remake but Bethesda hates it because it wasn't made by them
It already has a survival mode that adds eat/sleep/drink, only saving in a bed and diseases. It makes it a way better game because building up settlements to at least a certain level actually matters. There is no fast travel so having points on the map with a bed and supplies is a huge advantage.