FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Daps
never had to drug no broad and if we got to drinking and fukkin, it was both of us.

he guilty as fukk. plenty of other legit people to cape for that got put in jail for some bullshyt. Coz earned this shyt IMO.

So a chic never wanted no alcohol on a day that you was tryna keep a clear head?

What if she was horny and jumped on you? I'm not talking about sloppy intoxicated but what if she was a lil buzzed?

So because she had a buzz and you didn't, you should go to prison?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well this is what you in here caping for. Can't have it one way and not the other. What if the man is high and the woman ain't. Did she take advantage of him? Should she go to prison?

no it is not. I clearly reciprocated, that in Coz case he did not take the pills himself. That is a substantial difference :stopitslime:

If BOTH Coz and the alleged were on the pills, then free Coz. There's a reason he gave em to the broads and didn't use it on himself. It's common sense what he was doing.

Daps
no it is not. I clearly reciprocated, that in Coz case he did not take the pills himself. That is a substantial difference :stopitslime:

If BOTH Coz and the alleged were on the pills, then free Coz. There's a reason he gave em to the broads and didn't use it on himself. It's common sense what he was doing.

What if the man is high and the woman ain't. Did she take advantage of him? Should she go to prison?

Daps
How many different women have came out publicly? I see it’s the same girl who let Tip watch her kids a decade after the fact posting theses stories (which needs to be addressed). Has anyone else came out on their own and posted a story?

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Why not use the pills on himself then? I'm not saying that the broads don't share in some blame making the decision to take the pills. But you taking the shyt not from a regular nikka, but Bill Cosby. You don't think he's trying to get you fukked up as naive as that may be because it's Bill Cosby.

Also in the same article "Several women allege Cosby used cappuccino, soft drinks, wine or other beverages as vehicles to drug them". Textbook spiking.
:mjlol: Breh I'm not attacking you-- but I find it hilarious that you have that Kobe emblem as your avi, but aren't willing to give TI and Tiny the benefit of the doubt. At least until there are facts or a proper investigation is done.

Daps
:mjlol: Breh I'm not attacking you-- but I find it hilarious that you have that Kobe emblem as your avi, but aren't willing to give TI and Tiny the benefit of the doubt. At least until there are facts or a proper investigation is done.

I shudder to think of what he was thinking back during the Colorado situation. :francis:

I've been consistent my entire life. I felt that chic was lying on Kobe back them too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But you and I both know that would never happen. And women know that too. And use it to their advantage to get at men who they're mad at.

Keep living breh. You'll see one day.

didn't say it wasn't hypocritical. :ld:

And I won't see shyt cause I don't do drugs or need to drug bytches :ufdup:

I just flash my credit score and the drawz drop. :wow:

Daps
didn't say it wasn't hypocritical. :ld:

And I won't see shyt cause I don't do drugs or need to drug bytches :ufdup:

I just flash my credit score and the drawz drop. :wow:

I don't do drugs either. But a lot of folks do. I don't demonize ppl and push for unfair hypocritical punishment against them because they live a life I don't live.

I believe that 3somes are a gateway to deviancy but just I don't do them doesn't mean I want somebody to go to prison cause he's doing it.

I'm not out here living a promiscuous life, but because I ain't living that life, doesn't mean that somebody should go to prison cause they are.

If it was rape? Throw him under the jail.

But if it ain't rape, which is a forceful assault and taking of the p*ssy, then leave that man alone.

And from their own mouths, Tip nor Cosby raped any of these women.