FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Daps
Under no circumstance is a judge going to let you off after you saying you gave someone some shyt to get them fukked up enough to have sex while you not doing the shyt yourself. That's a dream. Esp not knowing what the pill was gonna do (as ridiculous as that sounds)

TIP and Tiny situation ain't close to the same.

Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN
"
In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand’s attorney, Dolores Troiani.

“When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Troiani asked.

“Yes,” Cosby replied.

“Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?” Troiani asked.

Cosby’s attorney objected and told him not to answer the question " :francis:

Coz ain't the dude to goto war for. Not him, not Tiny, not Tipster, not Kellz. None of em.

Bro, if I go to court right now for giving you some pills (that are legal, as quaaludes were legal back in those days), you could try to sue me all you want for giving you a pill. You would never win that case because me giving you a pill isn't a crime.

If I spiked your drink, THAT is a crime. But if I give you a pill and you willingly take it, that ain't a crime, bro. That's YOUR fault. I didnt beat you up and force the pill down your throat. I gave it to you in your hand and you decided to take it.

As far as that quote you provided, here's another one from the LA Times:

“I used them the same as a person would, say, have a drink,” he said in the deposition, adding that “there were times I wanted to have them just in case.”

When asked whether he would “use them for young women you wanted to have sex with,” he answered, “Yes,” but said he never gave the drugs to a woman without her knowledge.

Benadryl or Quaaludes? Lawyers jostle over what drugs Bill Cosby gave Andrea Constand

Daps
See this is what makes shyt different from Cosby to me.

The key word in this shyt is "WE" not "THEM" . EVERYBODY INVOLVED was doing the shyt. Not Tip allegedly giving these broads the drugs to get them fukked up for the demonic shyt while he's sober.

how do you know Tip was sober? bro, you inventing a scenario in your head.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro, if I go to court right now for giving you some pills (that are legal, as quaaludes were legal back in those days), you could try to sue me all you want for giving you a pill. You would never win that case because me giving you a pill isn't a crime.

If I spiked your drink, THAT is a crime. But if I give you a pill and you willingly take it, that ain't a crime, bro. That's YOUR fault. I didnt beat you up and force the pill down your throat. I gave it to you in your hand and you decided to take it.

As far as that quote you provided, here's another one from the LA Times:

Benadryl or Quaaludes? Lawyers jostle over what drugs Bill Cosby gave Andrea Constand

Why not use the pills on himself then? I'm not saying that the broads don't share in some blame making the decision to take the pills. But you taking the shyt not from a regular nikka, but Bill Cosby. You don't think he's trying to get you fukked up as naive as that may be because it's Bill Cosby.

Also in the same article "Several women allege Cosby used cappuccino, soft drinks, wine or other beverages as vehicles to drug them". Textbook spiking.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont get how you all are getting willing participants from these stories. This is clearly rape
what's clearly rape?

all i know so far is a bunch of people claimed stuff. as we know with these cases maybe 2% of these people will actually be real people that met T.I. the rest will be jumping on the wagon

Cosby didn't get convicted off the 40+ accusers who all had been brought together most with shady stories. he got convicted off his own words in a sealed settlement. most of those accusers in that large list had nothing to stand on.

I don't doubt that T.I. and Tiny used to party with women. what I doubt is that it was all non consensual. If things keep going like this you won't be able to have any kind of encounter with another human being without documenting it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
what's clearly rape?

all i know so far is a bunch of people claimed stuff. as we know with these cases maybe 2% of these people will actually be real people that met T.I. the rest will be jumping on the wagon

Cosby didn't get convicted off the 40+ accusers who all had been brought together most with shady stories. he got convicted off his own words in a sealed settlement. most of those accusers in that large list had nothing to stand on.

This.

I do believe that there's some Cosby accusers that were salty and on that regretful shyt. The sealed deposition getting leaked should not have been allowed to be used against him either. BUT it is what got him fukked up. Even if 1 of the 40 plus accusers was legit, that's enough to get jailed on.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Wasn't there a PSA going around saying even if both parties drunk/ high/ etc it's still considered rape?
And a case on a college campus if im not mistaken

Daps
Why not use the pills on himself then? I'm not saying that the broads don't share in some blame making the decision to take the pills. But you taking the shyt not from a regular nikka, but Bill Cosby. You don't think he's trying to get you fukked up as naive as that may be because it's Bill Cosby.

Also in the same article "Several women allege Cosby used cappuccino, soft drinks, wine or other beverages as vehicles to drug them". Textbook spiking.

breh, you ain't living that life so you don't get it. By that same token, neither am I... but I hear the stories.

Everybody knows that when a woman is high, she horny and she dtf. So that's the reason you supply pills in the first place. I know dudes that use drugs as a way to get women to their house. They let them know they got some drugs, and then the women show up.

The women WANT the drugs, breh. I don't do drugs, but if I was out here tryna bag chics and rack up some Wilt Chamberlain numbers, then I would have to offer some drinks or some drugs or something. I know that.

As far as Cos not being a "regular nikka", so okay. Bill Cosby in the 70s wasn't the Bill Cosby that we know of as a legend in entertainment.

He was a successful comedian who had been in one show "I spy" and some movies.

So let's compare him to Kevin Hart (altho I would say that Kevin Hart today is way more successful in terms of money than Bill Cosby was in the 70s - from what I understood, Cosby didn't make his real fortune till the Cosby show - but I digress).

So let's use Kev as an example. If Kev invited some hoes over to his house tonight and offered them some pills, common sense is supposed to go out the window because "it ain't a regular nikka, it's Kevin Hart"?

Breh, stop caping for these hoes, man. They knew what they was doing, and they WANTED to do it. You acting like women don't have agency and common sense and basic decision making skills outchea.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh, you ain't living that life so you don't get it. By that same token, neither am I... but I hear the stories.

Everybody knows that when a woman is high, she horny and she dtf. So that's the reason you supply pills in the first place. I know dudes that use drugs as a way to get women to their house. They let them know they got some drugs, and then the women show up.

The women WANT the drugs, breh. I don't do drugs, but if I was out here tryna bag chics and rack up some Wilt Chamberlain numbers, then I would have to offer some drinks or some drugs or something. I know that.

As far as Cos not being a "regular nikka", so okay. Bill Cosby in the 70s wasn't the Bill Cosby that we know of as a legend in entertainment.

He was a successful comedian who had been in one show "I spy" and some movies.

So let's compare him to Kevin Hart (altho I would say that Kevin Hart today is way more successful in terms of money than Bill Cosby was in the 70s - from what I understood, Cosby didn't make his real fortune till the Cosby show - but I digress).

So let's use Kev as an example. If Kev invited some hoes over to his house tonight and offered them some pills, common sense is supposed to go out the window because "it ain't a regular nikka, it's Kevin Hart"?

Breh, stop caping for these hoes, man. They knew what they was doing, and they WANTED to do it. You acting like women don't have agency and common sense and basic decision making skills outchea.

he did that shyt, he guilty as fukk. :unimpressed:

Daps
what are you talking about. I clearly said if it's WE then that means he used it and this whole shyt is bullshyt.

There's a clear difference between all involved using the drugs vs some.

I'm saying that them women had a choice. If Tip put a gun on them, and made them take the pills, or if Tip grabbed them by the neck, forced their mouth open and shoved the pills down their throat, then he's guilty.

But offering some hoes some drugs ain't a crime.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You a cool poster, but I strongly disagree with you on this :russ:

I'm starting to wonder how many women you spent time with :francis:

never had to drug no broad and if we got to drinking and fukkin, it was both of us.

he guilty as fukk. plenty of other legit people to cape for that got put in jail for some bullshyt. Coz earned this shyt IMO.