FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Someone needs to better define what consent is.

If we pop pills and are high and consent to having sex and you come at me the next year because you are born again and feel bad did I rape you?
Good point. These people do need to go find their families and stop doing this crazy shyt though cause it ain’t working out no more. People outing you because they’re mad and all kinds of stuff. If you’re going to have threesomes with drugs involved you better get ready to get outed eventually. TI and Tiny got a whole family and got this stuff going on smh

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
That's the thing, eventually it always comes out
Either someone catches feelings or doesn't know how to play their role or someone doesn't get included.
I worked at a prison where guy from Chicago that grew up with kells people. He said it like this" long as everybody paid everybody happy"
Im betting somebody got cut off

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
fukking joints you got no real background on is ridiculous

don't know nothing bout them whores but let them get close enough to wreck your life¿

that in itself is a fukking crime

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
fukk tip.. and fukk his stupids ass daughter deyjah...
She blocked me on Twitter because I said it’s a MANS FAULT IF HE GRYS RAPED.. while her pops & mom knowingly rapping bytches out here.. no wonder she’s so depressed she probally gonna commit that

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he'd be cool with her fukking Lorenzo from the block huh. :dead:

Lmao...I bet he would as long as Lorenzo isn't throwing it in his face. She pushed out a bunch of his babies so I'm sure he loves her and wants her to be happy. He had a problem with Mayweather bc dude is richer than he could imagine and Tiny was looking like a groupie. I'm sure this is how a lot of these celebs are with their wives. :yeshrug:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If they actually made anyone do something they didn’t want to do or the women weren’t of consenting age then they deserve everything that happens to em...

if this is one of them ‘I took some drugs and im a broke loser that needs clout years so now it’s rape!’ type of situations then :manny:

As adults, the only situation where anyone can use that “I willingly got fukked up” excuse shyt is with these grown child ass women. Any other situation, get high / drunk then do some dumb shyt and see if people and society will coddle you...

A perfect example would be people getting drunk and starting fights then getting their ass whooped or driving and crashing. Mfs will be like; drunk/high idiot got what they deserved :unimpressed:

But adults getting fukked up then getting freaky is rape because some clown wants to have buyers remorse after the fact even tho we both were fukked up :mjtf:

Either way tip and tiny goofy and stupid as fukk for not taking whatever precautions they needed to take to indulge in this type of lifestyle while protecting themselves...

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
If they actually made anyone do something they didn’t want to do or they women weren’t of consenting age then they deserve everything that happens to em...

if this is one of them ‘I took some drugs and im a broke loser that needs clout years so now it’s rape!’ type of situations then :manny:

As adults, the only situation where anyone can use that “I willingly got fukked up” excuse shyt is with these grown child ass women. Any other situation, get high / drunk then do some dumb shyt and see if people and society will coddle you...

A perfect example would be people getting drunk and starting fights then getting their ass whooped or driving and crashing. Mfs will be like; drunk/high idiot got what they deserved :unimpressed:

But adults getting fukked up then getting freaky is rape because some clown wants to have buyers remorse after the fact even tho we both were fukked up :mjtf:

Either way tip and tiny goofy and stupid as fukk for not taking whatever precautions they needed to take to indulge in this type of lifestyle while protecting themselves...
They are hard body swingers.
Thats it.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
If it was rape? Throw him under the jail.

But if it ain't rape, which is a forceful assault and taking of the p*ssy, then leave that man alone.

And from their own mouths, Tip nor Cosby raped any of these women.

:whoa: To all the brehs in this thread, you can have a personal belief all you want, but let's be clear: the law defines rape as taking it by force or without consent.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape#:~:text=The new definition is:,the consent of the victim.”&text=It also recognizes that rape,traumatic as penile/vaginal rape.

Definition of RAPE

:hubie: Just trying to help. Gotta move militant out here.