FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
OduGSng.gif
:dead:

Daps
what's clearly rape?

all i know so far is a bunch of people claimed stuff. as we know with these cases maybe 2% of these people will actually be real people that met T.I. the rest will be jumping on the wagon

Cosby didn't get convicted off the 40+ accusers who all had been brought together most with shady stories. he got convicted off his own words in a sealed settlement. most of those accusers in that large list had nothing to stand on.

I don't doubt that T.I. and Tiny used to party with women. what I doubt is that it was all non consensual. If things keep going like this you won't be able to have any kind of encounter with another human being without documenting it.

Having sex with people that can't even keep their head up is rape. Most of these women are sex worker, so yes they expected sex, but they don't deserve to be drugged or abused.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
T.i. & Tiny are allegedly known as the swing king & queen of Atlanta .

Imo this is a fact

Why everything has come to shyt now idk

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they actually made anyone do something they didn’t want to do or they women weren’t of consenting age then they deserve everything that happens to em...

if this is one of them ‘I took some drugs and im a broke loser that needs clout years so now it’s rape!’ type of situations then :manny:

As adults, the only situation where anyone can use that “I willingly got fukked up” excuse shyt is with these grown child ass women. Any other situation, get high / drunk then do some dumb shyt and see if people and society will coddle you...

A perfect example would be people getting drunk and starting fights then getting their ass whooped or driving and crashing. Mfs will be like; drunk/high idiot got what they deserved :unimpressed:

But adults getting fukked up then getting freaky is rape because some clown wants to have buyers remorse after the fact even tho we both were fukked up :mjtf:

Either way tip and tiny goofy and stupid as fukk for not taking whatever precautions they needed to take to indulge in this type of lifestyle while protecting themselves...
Facts

I never understood how it's so easy to see that regardless of what happens, if you get behind a wheel drunk you are gonna be at fault, someone runs a light and hits you and your drunk. Yeah they gonna catch heat (maybe) but you gonna catch a charge.

It's as simple as don't drink and drive....

However someone can come over, knock on your door and be sloppy drunk, want sex.... And turn around and say they couldn't consent because they were drunk and they feel taken advantage of and the sober person or.... Drunk man is at fault

Last edited: