FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
now we know how he got his movie roles and what not. you gotta pay to play, and some types people pay with there ass.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Not speaking on the allegations and if it turns out to be true they need to get manhandled by the criminal justice system but I can respect a couple that can be open/honest/secure enough within their own relationship that they do whatever it is makes them happy. Let's be real there's no way TI is waking up in the morning wanting to jump in between Tiny's legs :francis: And I'd bet any amount of money TI has no problem with her tricking off other men as well, as long as they're nobody's. The third wheel is there for BOTH of their benefit...TI gets to fuk someone he's actually physically attracted to and Tiny gets the mental/emotional INTIMACY (which ALL WOMEN desire) of sexual contact/relations with the man she loves.
I'd slam ass though:manny:

She's responded several times when females have said they fukked tip and it's always the same"you had his dikk but I have his heart"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
it didn't used to be. used to be a quite fringe segment of the population, but twitter views and attitudes have spread like a virus and gained crazy momentum.

It's crazy how the most socially awkward folks got a platform on twitter, became the loudest and are now leading an audience

the anti black men sentiment seems deep rooted:francis:

I don't care about no damn T.I. but anyone with critical thinking skills would at least see this situation is funny in the light. Breh been a dead man walking with twitter types for talking down on thottery, (he should have kept the weird shyt with his daughter in-house), then all of a sudden a disgruntled hanger on starts talking crazy, then all of a sudden all these allegations start popping up. T.I. has been super visible for damn near two decades. Not a single peep. The moment he starts saying he don't want his daughter to be a hoe, all the people he had threesomes with start saying they were abused :francis: You an adult, you go somewhere to fukk, you engage in alcohol and drugs and now it's I was coerced

fringe or not the so called women who claim they dont hate black men literally dont say anything nor combat it.

brehs need to focus on themselves and protect themselves because you all you got.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:Tipster making the same mistake Tory did by letting this linger, nikka need to call his lawyer, his PR ppl & issue some sort of statement before the day is over....

these allegations are damning, if none of this shyt is true you better come out and say so FORCEFULLY.....

if you let shyt like this go unanswered eventually in the court of public opinion it starts to look like the truth....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You still aint answering the question I asked tho cause you know my logic adds up and yours don't :deadrose:

don't care and all the smileys in the world gonna change my thoughts. Giving anyone some shyt to get them inebriated and out of their mind enough to fukk is never gonna be legal and right. he coulda did that shyt without it. and the fact he didn't take em but gave em to the broads tells me all I need to know.

Back on topic,
I'm just waiting on Tip and Tiny to juelz.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Not speaking on the allegations and if it turns out to be true they need to get manhandled by the criminal justice system but I can respect a couple that can be open/honest/secure enough within their own relationship that they do whatever it is makes them happy. Let's be real there's no way TI is waking up in the morning wanting to jump in between Tiny's legs :francis: And I'd bet any amount of money TI has no problem with her tricking off other men as well, as long as they're nobody's. The third wheel is there for BOTH of their benefit...TI gets to fuk someone he's actually physically attracted to and Tiny gets the mental/emotional INTIMACY (which ALL WOMEN desire) of sexual contact/relations with the man she loves.
My nikka, did you see how T.I. acting when she was hanging with Floyd?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to better define what consent is.

If we pop pills and are high and consent to having sex and you come at me the next year because you are born again and feel bad did I rape you?

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So this chick that's talking couldn't have left like the other girl??? She said, me and roxy was contemplating to take the pills or not...but decided to do it anyway.....

If you ever have to question whether to do something or not...DONT
Sounds like they was having swinger nights and popping pills. Girls could say yes or no and said yes. Now decade later trying to say they high and forced or tricked.

I’ve done lots of e and Molly in my past life. You stil know what the fukk you’re doing. You don’t give in to random strangers you wouldn’t fukk, cause you high e. It’s not date rape drug or even alcohol. You wake up knowing what happened as you went to sleep the same way.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i just really dont give a shyt. these hoes showing up know what it is, being told to "bring overnight clothes" and wanna act brandnew like they wasnt in there gettin drunk and hearing about how these two get down. shyt even i knew how they got down from a homie that moved to atlanta who heard from his circle how they moved 15 years ago!!!

me too has me tapped out and then only fans and tik tok hoes got me looking at every thing sideways. too easy to get a payout after doing dirt and having second thoughts.

Daps
don't care and all the smileys in the world gonna change my thoughts. Giving anyone some shyt to get them inebriated and out of their mind enough to fukk is never gonna be legal and right. he coulda did that shyt without it. and the fact he didn't take em but gave em to the broads tells me all I need to know.

Back on topic,
I'm just waiting on Tip and Tiny to juelz.

Back on topic, I am on topic. If Tip and Tiny gave a ho a pill, then they didn't drug her, anymore than if they drugged you if they gave you a pill. They offered you some pills and you took it.

Ppl have offered me pills before and I don't do drugs. I simply said no, I'm good and went on. I didn't think "oh they tryna drug me"

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

If we pop pills and are high and consent to having sex and you come at me the next year because you are born again and feel bad did I rape you?

The thing is that if you're impaired, you can't "give consent" :hubie:

Would they have done these things sober? Maybe:hubie:

But there's precedent for Tipster and Tiny to be in legal jeopardy :hubie:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Back on topic, I am on topic. If Tip and Tiny gave a ho a pill, then they didn't drug her, anymore than if they drugged you if they gave you a pill. They offered you some pills and you took it.

Ppl have offered me pills before and I don't do drugs. I simply said no, I'm good and went on. I didn't think "oh they tryna drug me"

Under no circumstance is a judge going to let you off after you saying you gave someone some shyt to get them fukked up enough to have sex while you not doing the shyt yourself. That's a dream. Esp not knowing what the pill was gonna do (as ridiculous as that sounds)

TIP and Tiny situation ain't close to the same.

Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN
"
In a sworn deposition, Cosby answered questions from Constand’s attorney, Dolores Troiani.

“When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Troiani asked.

“Yes,” Cosby replied.

“Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?” Troiani asked.

Cosby’s attorney objected and told him not to answer the question " :francis:

Coz ain't the dude to goto war for. Not him, not Tiny, not Tipster, not Kellz. None of em.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

See this is what makes shyt different from Cosby to me.

The key word in this shyt is "WE" not "THEM" . EVERYBODY INVOLVED was doing the shyt. Not Tip allegedly giving these broads the drugs to get them fukked up for the demonic shyt while he's sober.