FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did the main accuser explain why she was sending her children to hang with TI while calling him their "uncle" on her IG page AFTER the alleged incident? :jbhmm:

Now I've never been raped before :dame: but let's say some fakkit caught me slippin :dame: I don't think I'd send my children to hang out with the perp afterwards cause what if he rape them too :dame:

:dead: You nikkas crazy man.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Have a name like Troubleman and constantly get in "trouble", living this life or joining it as a third party is a slippery slope. I know an engineer that does weird shyt like and had to get to court and almost got killed over an argument.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scrolling through that Twitter timeline :hhh:

The amount of anger and hatred these sistas got for brothas is :mindblown:

They ready to bury Tip under the jail just based on some anonymous accusations.

I really hope to god, Twitter isn’t representative of real life. My lawd.

it didn't used to be. used to be a quite fringe segment of the population, but twitter views and attitudes have spread like a virus and gained crazy momentum.

It's crazy how the most socially awkward folks got a platform on twitter, became the loudest and are now leading an audience

the anti black men sentiment seems deep rooted:francis:

I don't care about no damn T.I. but anyone with critical thinking skills would at least see this situation is funny in the light. Breh been a dead man walking with twitter types for talking down on thottery, (he should have kept the weird shyt with his daughter in-house), then all of a sudden a disgruntled hanger on starts talking crazy, then all of a sudden all these allegations start popping up. T.I. has been super visible for damn near two decades. Not a single peep. The moment he starts saying he don't want his daughter to be a hoe, all the people he had threesomes with start saying they were abused :francis: You an adult, you go somewhere to fukk, you engage in alcohol and drugs and now it's I was coerced

Last edited:
Daps
Beating a bytch down to fukk is not the only form of rape you buffoon. Someone drugs you to fukk IS RAPE YOU JACKASS.

fukk is wrong wit yall.

Let some some :dame: nikka drug your Coke and have his way wit yo dumb ass and come back to say I guess I wasn't raped because I drunk the coke :yeshrug:

All this capin for Coz is ridiculous.

Don't @ me back with this dumb ass shyt. Let Coz do his time.

Bro cos didn't spike nobody's drink. Only thing he admitted to was giving a ho some drugs that she willingly took.

If you came over to my house and I give you a couple pills and you take them, did I drug you?

Come on breh :comeon:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it didn't used to be. used to be a quite fringe segment of the population, but twitter views and attitudes have spread like a virus and gained crazy momentum.

It's crazy how the most socially awkward folks got a platform on twitter, became the loudest and are now leading an audience

the anti black men sentiment seems deep rooted:francis:

I don't care about no damn T.I. but anyone with critical thinking skills would at least see this situation is funny in the light. Breh been a dead man walking with twitter types for talking down on thottery, (he should have kept the weird shyt with his daughter in-house), then all of a sudden a disgruntled hanger on starts talking crazy, then all of a sudden all these allegations start popping up. N

Man, he became a target with these Twitter bytches, that’s what they are, because he didn’t want his daughter outchea fukking and being a thot? Twitter is a toxic mob just waiting for a target no matter the evidence.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro cos didn't spike nobody's drink. Only thing he admitted to was giving a ho some drugs that she willingly took.

If you came over to my house and I give you a couple pills and you take them, did I drug you?

Come on breh :comeon:

Not gettin into ANY mo convos defending Coz. Let him do his time.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not speaking on the allegations and if it turns out to be true they need to get manhandled by the criminal justice system but I can respect a couple that can be open/honest/secure enough within their own relationship that they do whatever it is makes them happy. Let's be real there's no way TI is waking up in the morning wanting to jump in between Tiny's legs :francis: And I'd bet any amount of money TI has no problem with her tricking off other men as well, as long as they're nobody's. The third wheel is there for BOTH of their benefit...TI gets to fuk someone he's actually physically attracted to and Tiny gets the mental/emotional INTIMACY (which ALL WOMEN desire) of sexual contact/relations with the man she loves.

Daps
Not gettin into ANY mo convos defending Coz. Let him do his time.

You didn't answer that last question I asked cause you know I'm right. :russ:

Now all of a sudden you don't wanna talk about it no more. If I send you a pill in the mail right now and you take it, i didn't drug you and you know it.:mjlol:

Daps
Not speaking on the allegations and if it turns out to be true they need to get manhandled by the criminal justice system but I can respect a couple that can be open/honest/secure enough within their own relationship that they do whatever it is makes them happy. Let's be real there's no way TI is waking up in the morning wanting to jump in between Tiny's legs :francis: And I'd bet any amount of money TI has no problem with her tricking off other men as well, as long as they're nobody's. The third wheel is there for BOTH of their benefit...TI gets to fuk someone he's actually physically attracted to and Tiny gets the mental/emotional INTIMACY (which ALL WOMEN desire) of sexual contact/relations with the man she loves.

Yeah and I'm not even tryna live that household but there's folks in this thread that legit want this man to go to prison for life for having 3somes with willing women :mjlol: wow.