FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People ain't shyt no matter how highly you think of them. He clearly gave them the shyt with the intention of getting them fukked up to fukk. Case closed. Notice HE NEVER TOOK IT TOO! Think man. :wtf:

And came over there and took them knowing they having sex now, why else would they be over there getting high with them

he didn't slip in a drink, they KNEW IT when they TOOK IT what it was lmao

ANd it's not relevant, because he settled that case, that has nothing to do with what in prison for now

DUMB ASS

See Conor Mcgregor has multiple rape cases going on right now
but in Ireland they don't let the media talk about cases until they are over, so they won't be tried in the court of public opinion first

Yall trying Cosby in public opinion and not posting anything relevant to the case, when you see the charges are trumped bullshyt lmao

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And came over there and took them knowing they having sex now, why else would they be over there getting high with them

he didn't slip in a drink, they KNEW IT when they TOOK IT what it was lmao

ANd it's not relevant, because he settled that case, that has nothing to do with what in prison for now

DUMB ASS

See Conor Mcgregor has multiple rape cases going on right now
but in Ireland they don't let the media talk about cases until they are over, so they won't be tried in the court of public opinion first

Yall trying Cosby in public opinion and not posting anything relevant to the case, when you see the charges are trumped bullshyt lmao

you got it made up you think he's innocent so go ahead. I ain't capin.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt with his daughter made me question if he atleast once engaged in sex with a minor or him and his wife on some weird shyt.... because I don’t even like bathing my 2 year old daughter, because my daughters body is not my concern. That shyt was weird. In no way was that appropriate to be thinking about what your daughter is doing with her vagina. So I definitely can see this shyt being true. He has a weird male sense of thinking. Plus Atlanta know they swingers and in to some Alt life sex shyt. This can very well be false as well. I’m just saying if it is true, it wouldn’t be surprising

Definitely not trying to speak on your parenting bc everyone is different but IMHO 2 is still young enough that you shouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These broads go to T.I. and Tiny house to have 3somes with them and then willingly take drugs. Not a micky or nothing, they willingly take the drugs. And then they all fukk. Sounds like these women need to take some accountability for being thots. Ain't like they was going to T.I.'s house to interior decorate, they were going to fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we had a mob of people storm the capitol accusing the government of fraud, but they are lying right

100 times the number of these accusers, but its all bullshyt they are all liars

but somehow all these women are telling the truth

I truly despise this country and everyone in it, I hope a nuke hits this cesspool of dumb muthafukkaz and wipes everything out

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Guess those threesome rumors were true and all the women they slept with are talking

I’m convinced 90% of celebrities are degenerates

If people would respect the sanctity of marriage and stop trying to find cheat codes ,this shyt wouldn’t happen

Slight correction. 90% of people in general are degenerates. I trust no one.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:damn:
Now cmon Leave Tip Alone Mane
Them woman was down with the nasty nasty when it was going down I bet tho...
Now its time to capitalize and they tryna run a class action lawsuit trizzy on the Hustlegang?
:damn:

The drugs, 3somes and such is damn near a fact. One of the times TI went to prison was for violating parole - he and Tiny had ecstacy on them. He's rapped a number of times about sleeping with multiple women and being high. That's been how him and Tiny get down...

The abuse I think is lies. But if you have a systemic thing going on - make women sign NDA's and include what will be going down like in the Chappelle skit.
That's what this feels like...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scrolling through that Twitter timeline :hhh:

The amount of anger and hatred these sistas got for brothas is :mindblown:

They ready to bury Tip under the jail just based on some anonymous accusations.

I really hope to god, Twitter isn’t representative of real life. My lawd.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So we had a mob of people storm the capitol accusing the government of fraud, but they are lying right

100 times the number of these accusers, but its all bullshyt they are all liars

but somehow all these women are telling the truth

I truly despise this country and everyone in it, I hope a nuke hits this cesspool of dumb muthafukkaz and wipes everything out
:dahell::mindblown::what::mjtf::gucci:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
These broads go to T.I. and Tiny house to have 3somes with them and then willingly take drugs. Not a micky or nothing, they willingly take the drugs. And then they all fukk. Sounds like these women need to take some accountability for being thots. Ain't like they was going to T.I.'s house to interior decorate, they were going to fukk.
Isn't he on parole? He supplying females with drugs. Its more than enough to have them people Knockin at your door.