FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Why are yall always in a rush to shyt on the accuser/victim?

Like shyt. I'm not even saying TI is guilty. But damn, you guys are defending him like he's your older brother when TIP doesn't give a fukk about you or know.

Why is it so difficult for people to just be neutral?
He was once my favorite rapper and based on the creepy shyt he said and done in the past, when there's smoke there's fire....

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Who said that? I'm just showing he doesn't respect sex workers, so he doesn't see anything wrong with harming them. Sex workers are still humans, regardless if you see them as "whores".

Not sure why you brought up white guys..

Just checking the boxes, breh

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Negged for being reasonable.

All jokes aside, a willing participant in the debauchery and fukkery Tipster and Tiny were doing and now regretting it is one thing and :snooze:

But don't let beating a woman, underage girls, or drugging against someone's knowledge come into play. It's a wrap if any of these are legit.

His dollars gonna get fukked up regardless of the aftermath. Legit paying for 3Some's and having drugs all over the place is enough to destroy a lot of what he worked for alone.
Yep. Theres a huge difference between just having drug fueled orgies....

versus drugging underage chicks against their knowledge, and fukking them unconscious... and also beating them up,, and extorting them... that's like, detestable to say the least. If it's true, throw him under.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of yall still :cape: for Coz huh. The nikka who ADMITTED drugging hoes that he could have fukked without drugging by the way.

Tipster and Ms Piggy may have fukked up, but I'm waiting on the facts and evidence. :snooze:

That's whats wrong with yall nikkaz, you never read the deposition and don't know the facts

Cosby said he gave them qualudes or whaetver the shyt was, but the woman also admitted she willingly took them

it was a recreational drug back then in the 80's, as showcased by the movie wolf of wall street, and that was from an old case and never should've been brought up for this new one because he settled that case and just paid the bytch

never once did any of those women use the word rape in any of those accusations and he wasn't even charged with rape but some trump up sexual assault charges it is ridiculous, but all you nikkaz do is read headlines and let your imagination take over

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's whats wrong with yall nikkaz, you never read the deposition and don't know the facts

Cosby said he gave them qualudes or whaetver the shyt was, but the woman also admitted she willingly took them

it was a recreational drug back then in the 80's, as showcased by the movie wolf of wall street, and that was from an old case and never should've been brought up for this new one because he settled that case and just paid the bytch

never once did any of those women use the word rape in any of those accusations and he wasn't even charged with rape but some trump up sexual assault charges it is ridiculous, but all you nikkaz do is read headlines and let your imagination take over

Stop capin for Coz. :camby:

A look at Bill Cosby's testimony about quaaludes
Read excerpts from Cosby's 2005-2006 quaalude deposition

Druggin a bytch for the drawz ain't hot.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Screenshot_2016-09-08-17-46-14.png

Screenshot_2016-09-08-17-43-49.png

aec6ed236c4f9495b15f6066ea18fa30.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where does it say he raped them

He settled that case, what is this even coming up why are you posting that

post they shyt went to jail for, which was some bullshyt

he was tried in public opinion

you show how stupid the average person is
huh, people take drugs and alcohol before sex all the time

you letting your imagination run wild
show me the word rape anywhere there

you didn't even read it

lazy ass dumb nikka

can't wait till this starts happening to everyday nikkaz

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where does it say he raped

huh, people take drugs and alcohol before sex all the time

you letting your imagination run wild
show me the word rape anywhere there

you didn't even read it

lazy ass dumb nikka

can't wait till this starts happening to everyday nikkaz

Beating a bytch down to fukk is not the only form of rape you buffoon. Someone drugs you to fukk IS RAPE YOU JACKASS.

fukk is wrong wit yall.

Let some some :dame: nikka drug your Coke and have his way wit yo dumb ass and come back to say I guess I wasn't raped because I drunk the coke :yeshrug:

All this capin for Coz is ridiculous.

Don't @ me back with this dumb ass shyt. Let Coz do his time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beating a bytch down to fukk is not the only form of rape you buffoon. Someone drugs you to fukk IS RAPE YOU JACKASS.

fukk is wrong wit yall.

Let some some :dame: nikka drug your Coke and have his way wit yo dumb ass and come back to say I guess I wasn't raped because I drunk the coke :yeshug:

All this capin for Coz is ridiculous.

The willing got high

It doesn't say anything in the testimony, that's your imagination filling in the blanks

Bill Cosby dikk ain't work in 40 years he ain't raping nothing

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The willing got high

It doesn't say anything in the testimony, that's your imagination filling in the blanks

Bill Cosby dikk ain't work in 40 years he ain't raping nothing

People ain't shyt no matter how highly you think of them. He clearly gave them the shyt with the intention of getting them fukked up to fukk. Case closed. Notice HE NEVER TOOK IT TOO! Think man. :wtf: