FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wonder who TI pissed off? :jbhmm:

This smear campaign might not send him and Tiny to jail but it WILL fukk up their money if this shyt keeps gaining traction the way it is. I mean, it's no secret how TI/Tiny, or hell, even 95% of the entertainment industry gets down. But to have so much coming out this quick and with the vivid detail leads me to believe somebody that's SUPER familiar with how they move been sitting on this and just waiting for the right time to put it out there.

In the climate we're in right now, this type of shyt WILL bury you.

Daps
da5757cd-db0e-4726-a0ff-0da890203064-jpeg.2277985

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What's with the members of escape being stone cold freaks and rug munchers :picard:
19 chicks is probably the tip (no pun) of the iceberg. just those willing to come forward
they celebrities so obviously they could do numbers but probably fukking dozens of chicks in threesomes alone (not including cheating and side pieces) T.I living it up :whew:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely, the celeb world is full of degenerates.

Doesn't help when large % of the public worship them like gods and let them get away with a ton of shyt.

It's even demonic for would-be actors, these Hollywood executives wanting to snatch some bootyholes before giving them roles.

The whole thing is madness.
Exactly. You got nikkas in here defending TIP like he was their father smh. Celebrity worship is crazy. Where there’s smoke there’s definitely a fire.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
"Sabrina reportedly plans on making a documentary, Surviving T.I, and Tiny…..

No criminal charges have been filed. T.I or Tiny have yet to address the allegations. "

tenor.gif

But with that said "We can all be Cosby":francis:
until charges are pressed against TI or a deposition is released that shows he admitted to drugging and women and silently handling other cases like cosby did this shyt is full on cap. But lets be very clear here cosby aint no saint.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are yall always in a rush to shyt on the accuser/victim?

Like shyt. I'm not even saying TI is guilty. But damn, you guys are defending him like he's your older brother when TIP doesn't give a fukk about you or know.

Why is it so difficult for people to just be neutral?

Negged for being reasonable.

All jokes aside, a willing participant in the debauchery and fukkery Tipster and Tiny were doing and now regretting it is one thing and :snooze:

But don't let beating a woman, underage girls, or drugging against someone's knowledge come into play. It's a wrap if any of these are legit.

His dollars gonna get fukked up regardless of the aftermath. Legit paying for 3Some's and having drugs all over the place is enough to destroy a lot of what he worked for alone.