Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Anybody could see this coming nationwide. Enjoy the zoo within the zoo. If parents are going to continue to fail their children,might as well let the system take a crack at raising them. And I know some parents do they damndest. But its alot of parents consumed with bullshyt who aint really invested in they kids:francis:

Get your prison stocks:respect:(CXW & GEO)
Definitely gonna be looking into this, because it's gonna eventually hit nationwide

Daps
No, I did, but addressed that specific talking-point because it crops-up habitually.

Budget increases =/ better police, just as budget increases =/ better education.​
:heh: The excuses you losers make for these fukking Nazi jackbooted thugs is pathetic

It’s never the cops fault it’s always someone else. Y’all never apply that fukking bullshyt to other parts of government tho

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It may not be but those are the crimes that hit the hardest. Even if you rob someone with no violence occurring it should still be tried as if it did. At best financially and mentally traumatizing people and at worst paralyzing or killing people.

I get it that neighborhoods are not getting the social support it needs but the vast majority of people there are not committing crimes. People that do it should not get leniency or sympathy.
This bill is allowing unnecessary detention of young people who present no danger to the community and be traumatized by incarceration. You cool with that?:dahell:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
these ain't shyt mufukkaz causin spots to close up and create food deserts is not beneficial either. some of these parents need to deal wit the fact your kids are doing ain't shyt shyt out there and when they get sweeped up or worse, I don't wanna hear no "yada yada was a good kid. etc."
Facts food desserts and less jobs cause companies are leaving creates more crime

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Also, there will be no more early release for people that committed violent or nonviolent crimes.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Also, there will be no more early release for people that committed violent or nonviolent crimes.
donald-glover-good.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have an issue with this. I need my family and loved ones to be able to safely go about their day to day.

There’s no reason I should have to be worried they’re going to carjacked in a fast food drive thru, killed on public transit or robbed while shopping in a store.

Stupid crime has been running amok. And sadly, these kids and young men are desperate to do jail time.

I’m not happy about it, but it is what it is.

Daps
That’s because people actually thought homeschool during the pandemic was a good idea

I was called a Republican on here for saying kids need to be in school in 2020 because the at risk kids will be in the streets

Gotta start treating shoplifting as a major crime. Slaps on the wrist from shoplifting only makes criminals more bold
I can't believe people called you a republican when they should've been calling you a fukking fascist, although at this point it's basically the same god damn thing