Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The police are not useless. You and your family would be on the streets butt ass naked if criminals had free reign.

Like I said before, they are not superheroes. So how are you expecting them be everywhere at anytime.

The system has nothing to do with this. This is just a lazy and pathetic fakkit who don't want to work.

my grandmother’s house was broken into a few years ago, police didn’t even show up when the alarm went off (they’re supposed to), didn’t show up to take the police report for days, never followed up or caught the person.

so miss me with we need police to protect our families bootlicker.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Wait, what???? :dahell:

Parents doing time for their kids poor decisions is NEXT.
Like i said in my post, they need to have any public assistance they get revoked and start making them pay for court fees. Parents raising shytstains should be made to feel some type of pain.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I live in philly where shyt is out of control and I’m not for mass incarceration but fukk that if you get caught with fentanyl/crack you should automatically get 25 years fukk that

Also shoplifting …they aren’t prosecuting anything under like $500 or some shyt so people are literally walking in stores and taking shyt like nothing …..this is causing convenience stores/pharmacies and mom and pop stores to close down …get caught stealing automatic 5 years (unless it’s stuff like food/baby supplies etc.)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
my grandmother’s house was broken into a few years ago, police didn’t even show up when the alarm went off (they’re supposed to), didn’t show up to take the police report for days, never followed up or caught the person.

so miss me with we need police to protect our families bootlicker.

I've heard of similar stories to yours, but do you honestly believe all cops are doing absolutely nothing? Do you think things will get better if there's less cops around?

Even then, so many police wouldn't be needed if crime wasn't an issue.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No where, ever, are the police held accountable for crime, ever.
Basically weaponizing the courts, expanding surveillance, and allow for the police use meta data from devices and and dna in criminal investigations, not court proceedings but investigations.

Where’s the mandate from the people that police reduce crime or lose funding? They get more power and resources as a result of more crime…make it make sense.
Police and parents always skirt accountability when it comes to crime. Neither one works to prevent it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The jump out boys making a comeback. Full blown profiling making a comeback. Had the DC police union head on TV crying about being "shackled" on dealing with crime.:mjpls:

All them carjackings going on by these bad ass kids. All them bammas crashing out in the area. It's zero surprise the pushback is coming in.

Yup,just like with the crimebill,they just looking for a "greenlight" from the community. So when statistics looks bad in 10 years they can say "black folks was with it too:mjpls:"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard of similar stories to yours, but do you honestly believe all cops are doing absolutely nothing? Do you think things will get better if there's less cops around?

Even then, so many police wouldn't be needed if crime wasn't an issue.
for the last part you have been brainwashed to believe that

i do believe lots of cops are doing nothing at least nothing positive for the communities they police. i think things wouldn’t change the way you’d think if you had less cops around.

Daps
:francis:

There's a LOT more of these types of cases than you think.​

You clearly didn't understand his post if this is your response. He's asking why their budgets get increased constantly no matter the outcome and despite their poor results policing communities. They're never fukking held accountable for not doing their jobs, sometimes like in Chicago they'll actively not do their jobs and act like a gang

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I live in philly where shyt is out of control and I’m not for mass incarceration but fukk that if you get caught with fentanyl/crack you should automatically get 25 years fukk that

Also shoplifting …they aren’t prosecuting anything under like $500 or some shyt so people are literally walking in stores and taking shyt like nothing …..this is causing convenience stores/pharmacies and mom and pop stores to close down …get caught stealing automatic 5 years (unless it’s stuff like food/baby supplies etc.)

these ain't shyt mufukkaz causin spots to close up and create food deserts is not beneficial either. some of these parents need to deal wit the fact your kids are doing ain't shyt shyt out there and when they get sweeped up or worse, I don't wanna hear no "yada yada was a good kid. etc."

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Crime has certainly been the big story in DC. It’s sad as it was trending down before the pandemic
That’s because people actually thought homeschool during the pandemic was a good idea

I was called a Republican on here for saying kids need to be in school in 2020 because the at risk kids will be in the streets

Gotta start treating shoplifting as a major crime. Slaps on the wrist from shoplifting only makes criminals more bold

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Why just fentanyl and crack why not acid heroin why not a dui that’s just as dangerous why not violent crimes ? Why crack why not powder cocaine?