Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understandable

But also understand that's gonna cause people to take advantage of that and send out kids to do their dirt more often, criminals look at these laws too and plan accordingly.

If you have an alternative way to scare kids off from trying it, feel free to explain your solution

Disagreeing with their idea is not a solution for anything.

I disagree because it’s not a solution to begin with. You really think trialing 15/16 year olds as adults deters crime? :childplease: They are requesting that black minors are given adult time, even though the article states that carjackings are down almost 50 percent from last year. :jbhmm: I’m speaking exclusively about young people 17 and under.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd feel the same if some 16 year old put a gun to your mothers neck and threw her out of her owm car?

I’d wanna find him and beat his ass…..if my mama only lost the car and was unharmed that is. There are still some very effective juvenile camps/detention centers in this country… but there is no desire to correct or repair broken black boys, not even from most nikkas…. they are only seen as children when it’s comfortable or fits an emotional narrative…. A 16 year old is a child on here if he lets a 25 year old white woman suck his dikk…. The next day that same 16 year old goes out and carjacks someone, now all of a sudden he’s an adult…..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m talking about charging minors as adults.

stop committing violent crimes then :yeshrug:

this ain't shoplifting or jaywalking. not even disturbing the peace. But violent crime.

people lack accountability so these are the consequences.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this ain't shoplifting or jaywalking. not even disturbing the peace. But violent crime.

This. Carjackings and Robberies are the two things (besides murder and rape) that I think should be throw the book offenses. If you or your loved ones haven’t been carjacked or robbed at gunpoint, then you don’t have any idea the fear and panic that induces. I don’t give a fukk if you’re 16 or 36, if you have to resort to committing crimes of that nature, you should deal with the harsh consequences. Fukk those kids.

As a matter of fact, if your younger than 17, and already committing those types of crimes, they should throw the book at the kids AND their ain’t shyt parents. Locking up those terrible parents should send a message to other ain’t shyt parents to discipline the fukk out of their kids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So a 15 year old should face the same consequences as a 35 year old for a carjacking crime. No one said that the minor shouldn’t face serious consequences or shouldn’t be punished.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So a 15 year old should face the same consequences as a 35 year old for a carjacking crime. No one said that the minor shouldn’t face serious consequences or shouldn’t be punished.
the current consequences aren't working fam.

So this is what you get.

Couple of cats see their homies doing serious bids and they'll change up quick.

these lil mufukkaz wouldn't stop the bullshyt, so there's always gonna be overcorrection first since the correction isn't happening at home.

And again, these are for VIOLENT CRIMES, not misdemeanor type shyt.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Motherfukker YES! Most of the reason these little shyts do it anyways IS because they are minors and will get a slap on the wrist. I dont care if you are a minor or not, if you are carjacking people you need to not be a part of society.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the current consequences aren't working fam.

So this is what you get.

Couple of cats see their homies doing serious bids and they'll change up quick.

these lil mufukkaz wouldn't stop the bullshyt, so there's always gonna be overcorrection first since the correction isn't happening at home.

And again, these are for VIOLENT CRIMES, not misdemeanor type shyt.

Dropping the hammer has never deterred crime, and I mean never. Even the article itself states that carjacking are down 50 percent for that area since last year, but yet they are lobbying for harsher penalties for minors… No explanation of what caused the precipitous decrease in one year was stated as far as I can see, but to punish someone for the rest of their life for something they did at 15 is implying that black boys are not redeemable regardless of the situation they were born in

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dropping the hammer has never deterred crime, and I mean never. Even the article itself states that carjacking are down 50 percent for that area since last year, but yet they are lobbying for harsher penalties for minors… No explanation of what caused the precipitous decrease in one year was stated as far as I can see, but to punish someone for the rest of their life for something they did at 15 is implying that black boys are not redeemable regardless of the situation they were born in

it's not locking them up for life though.

I do think they should get the minimum for whatever crime they committ that is a felony where they are tried as an adult. Give them a better chance to rehab, etc.

but people are tired of the bullshyt and victims don't care if these goofys get hammered. I know I wouldn't. :yeshrug:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Average sentence for Car Jacking in DC is 15 years.

So Juvie Camp for 10 years? 15? Or 5?

These kids know right from wrong, even if they rarely appreciate the level of messed up ness of their crimes.

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Absolutely. Because the minors here know they won’t get charged/prosecuted for carjacking, they literally call it “free cars.” It’s a whole movement hyping it up