Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No he’s wrong. Rap isn’t fueling anything
Seriously, somebody ban this brain dead ass nikka. He’s legit too damn dumb to post on this board. He’s an example of what the fukk those of us with sense are trying to get rid of in our communities…

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not in D.C. Anybody that live there know these nikkas been wilding.

I still remember that dude to stabbed that white dude 30 something times on the subway to get his cell phone :francis:

I think to some extent a lot of politics should be local. I understand why there may be fear of government overreach though.

There should never again be a federal crime bill, instead crime problems should be addressed locally and any emergency measures should be specific to that region/county and on a very temporary basis until the emergency is no longer.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: I been robbed a gunpoint and have had family members killed but im not dumb enough to think that more policing and jail is going to fix or deter people until the system is destroyed. Since you in your feeling using that point tell me which crime bill deterred or made a community better

Last I checked, there's approximately 40 million black people in the same system and a lot of us aren't resorting to crime. The very big flaw in your argument is that when criminal activity is posted online, society loses all empathy. They aren't thinking of the 'system'

This ain't systematic racism. This 100% culture
FzKqX7-XsAABxqh.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:gucci: I been robbed a gunpoint and have had family members killed but im not dumb enough to think that more policing and jail is going to fix or deter people until the system is destroyed. Since you in your feelings using that point tell me which crime bill deterred or made a community better? Do you know more innocent black men get locked up as a result of crime bills because of the overreaching language right? Yall can be pro police and locking other black men up all you want but it doesn't'; change the fact bills like this are created for cacs to move into these neighborhoods and feel protected
So what’s the solution? You’re a victim of crime at the hands of your own people, you see and hear what we are doing to each other daily, but no kind of enforcement is needed? We damn sure aren’t policing our own communities, obviously. I can’t stand police just like the next person but I know they are needed.

If we would stop acting like it’s not just a small percentage of cops that are fukked up individuals then maybe we’d talk with some more sense…

In what world are police out here just fukking with people just because? I’ve been black with long hair and a big ass beard damn near my whole life but I was taught to mind my business and don’t do dumb shyt that will get me hemmed up…

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Seriously, somebody ban this brain dead ass nikka. He’s legit too damn dumb to post on this board. He’s an example of what the fukk those of us with sense are trying to get rid of in our communities…
You think teenagers are committing armed robberies because of rap music?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So what’s the solution? You’re a victim of crime at the hands of your own people, you see and hear what we are doing to each other daily, but no kind of enforcement is needed? We damn sure aren’t policing our own communities, obviously. I can’t stand police just like the next person but I know they are needed.

If we would stop acting like it’s not just a small percentage of cops that are fukked up individuals then maybe we’d talk with some more sense…

In what world are police out here just fukking with people just because? I’ve been black with long hair and a big ass beard damn near my whole life but I was taught to mind my business and don’t do dumb shyt that will get me hemmed up…
You’re exposing yourself

Police fukk with people all the time in the hood. Every black male is treating like a criminal to a lot of police

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Lol cac alert

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Lol cac alert
Lol too dumb to have a logical rebuttal alert…

Shall I tell you like I tell everybody else that likes to throw “cac” around when truth is spoken? Would you like to give me your mom, sister, of wife’s social media handle so I can send this dikk pic with my AVI next to it and they can tell you how black I am?

• Wow
Reactions: ISO

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You think teenagers are committing armed robberies because of rap music?
Yo, PLEASE take a intro to psychology class…that’s all you would ever need to change your mind completely. If you don’t understand how our brains work, then you’ll never understand that the music plays a HUGE role in what’s going on. It’s literally scientifically proven, through thousands of studies over the course of decades.

Hell, even the rise in violence over the past 10 years correlates perfectly with when drill music started

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Lol too dumb to have a logical rebuttal alert…

Shall I tell you like I tell everybody else that likes to throw “cac” around when truth is spoken? Would you like to give me your mom, sister, of wife’s social media handle so I can send this dikk pic with my AVI next to it and they can tell you how black I am?
Cac response

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yo, PLEASE take a intro to psychology class…that’s all you would ever need to change your mind completely. If you don’t understand how our brains work, then you’ll never understand that the music plays a HUGE role in what’s going on. It’s literally scientifically proven, through thousands of studies over the course of decades.

Hell, even the rise in violence over the past 10 years correlates perfectly with when drill music started
Please show the science of this type of stuff happening because of rap music

If rap music can fuel crime then there would be more criminals and everyone on this forum would be a criminal

All of these happened within the last week

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Please show the science of this type of stuff happening because of rap music

If rap music can fuel crime then there would be more criminals and everyone on this forum would be a criminal
What you aren’t understanding is that everyone isnt as mentally strong as others. Some people know that the music isn’t reality. Some people can’t differentiate between entertainment and reality. Hence why some people are influenced by video games and movies.

You can literally google “does music influence people” and you’ll see right at the top of the page what it says about how music influences damn near everything we do…

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well let’s look at what’s going on. A bunch of young, mostly white transplants are moving into the city and they can’t afford the traditional white strongholds of Georgetown, Glover Park, Tenleytown, Friendship Heights, etc. So because of this, they are flooding into all parts of the city and pushing Black folks without and even some with money out into Maryland.

DC is incredibly small and classist. Affordable housing is scarce now so homelessness is way up, drugs are so abundant there are open air markets in some parts of the city, young girls are being kidnapped and killed or being forced into prostitution, still a rack of guns in the streets, and you’ve got a young generation coming of age with even more nihilism and hopelessness after seeing Millennials get their shyt ran from the Occupy movement to the BLM movement.

…..and the response is to get tougher on crime. Rather than addressing the causes of the symptoms. This cycle will most likely continue until there is no Black DC left to speak of. shyt’s fukked up.