Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Daps
Yea exactly fukkery because some of the talking points in this thread feel like a parody of a Fox News show
The daily crime threads posted in TLR are literally just the Breitbart section called "Black Crime" come to life in TLR. Mods don't give a shyt tho so I guess they like their white supremcist forum

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What talking points?

Black teens are gang banging and killing each other because of systematic racism. They aren't killing each other to put food on the table

How hard is it to put the guns down and respect one another? Or is that not possible because of systematic racism?
:mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The heavy handed law enforcement of the 90s crime bill was a reaction to the temperature of the streets

In retrospect we lament the scope of it, but the numbers went down for quite a while

Now the crime numbers are skyrocketing again and the reaction to that is going to be similar. People are not just going to live in fear of carjackings and mass shootings without taking steps to curb violent crime.

Stop being so quick to "understand" somebody who will mug an old lady. Fukc that person.

I don't want innocents to get jammed up by crooked cops, but I also want to feel free to go outside.

I actually live in the heart of the hood right now. Grew up here. Fled the hood for a long time because of the violence. Then came back home several years ago.

If you live with this shyt then you will most likely relate.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep laughing. I'm glad you are laughing. Fact is the city about to be tougher on crime. Folks don't want to find a job, fine, but hopefully they get shot in the head messing with somebody's grandma.:manny:

Bonus points when the robbers get ran over:blessed:

You know what maybe you should become a vigilante and help clean up the city

:blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What talking points?

Black teens are gang banging and killing each other because of systematic racism. They aren't killing each other to put food on the table

How hard is it to put the guns down and respect one another? Or is that not possible because of systematic racism?
90 percent of the gun crimes in Toronto committed by black youth…when we make up 7 percent of the population

It’s time we have a discussion

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nothing but excuses. What about the people that come from poor 3rd world countries? They don't commit crime and work their way up.

Some dude escaped the Taliban and came to America. Worked as Uber driver to make ends meet. Ended up getting killed.
Everyone making excuses for criminals till god forbid one of your family members get robbed or killed

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's what happens when parents aren't doing their jobs. We've all pretty much known and talked about it on here for years that we shouldn't be surprised if Crime Bill 2K## comes....and here we are.
Thats the thing its not even that its the state and fed government taking away and hyper gentrification. Every decade us well to do blacks use this an excuse but like always this is designed to keep black folks in jail to feed the system to make way for cacs. Also we never talk about crime bills never work out of black people but here we are :mjcry:. Hard to be a normal person when your parents can't even pay rent

Daps
Wild to me seeing guys celebrate this when its been proven that crime bills only harm. If it was up to the coli cop city would be in every state :mjpls:
If you spent half a decade consuming white supremacist propaganda online you might have ended up as mush brained as the rest of these losers

None of these dudes give a fukk about black people or solving our issues. They just scream into the void about shyt they don’t understand. Just gas lighting themselves for the dopamine