Facing Emergency, DC prepares to pass new crime bill/* Secure DC Act signed into law 03/11/24

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Both of these are straw man arguments

People that are terrorizing our communities need to be removed from the community period.

That's not the way it works in the real world unfortunately. The reason that this is an ongoing problem that spans decades is that there are always people ready to take the places of the people that are removed. The so-called terrorists are a products of a set of conditions that create terrorism in our communities.

Removing the bad apples is a bandaid, if they are not rehabilitated, they return from jail/prison to the communities they left with a vengeance and with fewer opportunities than they had before they were thrown into cages.

Systemic problems must be solved by focusing on the systems that bear bad fruit.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You care about the criminal not being traumatized instead of the victim :dead:

Y’all are lost
If a child presents no danger to the community and unnecessarily detained then they should rot in a cell????:dahell:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
fukk that. How many of these repeat offenders are coming from dysfunctional homes, homes where govt assistance is sustaining that? How many girls out here are fukking irresponsibly because they know they can go and get assistance for the children they have, regardless of the marital status. How many kids are running around because their parents dont give a fukk? Many people out here are choosing to live this way because they rather live that way, not that they were "forced to".

We are running out of prison space? Build more prisons. I have no sympathy for criminals, at all. Why should i have more sympathy for them than the people they terrorize?
It’s not about having sympathy for criminals. Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

It’s literally proven that throwing people in jail doesn’t prevent crime. America doesn’t stop crime because it’s profitable to send people to jail.

Other first world countries have less crime because they tackle crime the correct way. You are brainwashed and indoctrinated to believe locking people up stops crime.

Daps
Kids health? How many kids were at risk health wise during the pandemic

I wouldn’t trust anyone that believes closing down schools was smart during the pandemic

What should happen to shoplifters? You think being able to rob stores with no consequence and as result those store having to shut down is good for communities?

I don’t get why y’all think coddling and excusing crime is socially progressive. No one wants to live around or be in the threat of constant crime

How many children are affected by long COVID?

"I would say on average, we're looking at somewhere between 4% to 25% of kids who have had a SARS-CoV-2 infection go on to have symptoms of long COVID," said Rao, who also is an associate professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. However, "it's a very difficult question to answer, just because different groups are exploring this in slightly different ways, with different definitions."

Rao led a study published last August in JAMA Pediatrics that used data from 659,286 children across the U.S. Comparing those who tested positive for COVID-19 with those who did not, the study put the rate of long COVID at slightly less than 4%.

De Ferranti, who also is an associate professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, said that's probably a reasonable number. Some studies might have overestimated prevalence because many children develop long COVID without having had visible COVID-19 symptoms, she said.

Researchers have been able to narrow down the prevalence of long COVID to about 5-10% of children. Previously, some experts had estimated as little as 1% while others thought as high as 20%. “The truth is somewhere in between,” DeBiasi said.

If you actually cared, you'd fukking google it. I don't care to address the rest of your extremist drivel. I've said all I'll say about your facist insane beliefs on crime.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Participate in society outside of crime

Participate in what way exactly? I ask this because some, not all, but some enjoy crime. Some of these children have been neglected so bad thats all they know/understand.. And its hard to break bad habits. Its sad because no one is born a criminal, and its really worse when so called guardians subject their own children to that sh*t.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

How many children are affected by long COVID?

"I would say on average, we're looking at somewhere between 4% to 25% of kids who have had a SARS-CoV-2 infection go on to have symptoms of long COVID," said Rao, who also is an associate professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. However, "it's a very difficult question to answer, just because different groups are exploring this in slightly different ways, with different definitions."

Rao led a study published last August in JAMA Pediatrics that used data from 659,286 children across the U.S. Comparing those who tested positive for COVID-19 with those who did not, the study put the rate of long COVID at slightly less than 4%.

De Ferranti, who also is an associate professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, said that's probably a reasonable number. Some studies might have overestimated prevalence because many children develop long COVID without having had visible COVID-19 symptoms, she said.

Researchers have been able to narrow down the prevalence of long COVID to about 5-10% of children. Previously, some experts had estimated as little as 1% while others thought as high as 20%. “The truth is somewhere in between,” DeBiasi said.

If you actually cared, you'd fukking google it. I don't care to address the rest of your extremist drivel. I've said all I'll say about your facist insane beliefs on crime.
I’m pretty sure you know by now there was no way to prevent from catching Covid and there’s no way to prove Covid would spread more in schools

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Why just fentanyl and crack why not acid heroin why not a dui that’s just as dangerous why not violent crimes ? Why crack why not powder cocaine?
Because those other drugs like acid/cocaine don’t crest tent towns and have people shooting up in the street … philly has the worst open air drug market area in the world Kensington/Kensington beach aka zombie land and so many people shoot up in the open and it’s ugly …only fentanyl/crack does that ….kids have to pass all this to and from school and im not going to get into all the needles in parks and all over the street …there’s a kids playground called needle park cause it’s so bad …acid and coke don’t cause that