Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I'm :wrist: because I notice your questionable heterosexuality against black women? :mjlol:

You post "black queen" more than anyone on this board.

Queen to be ass niqqa.

:mjlol:

nah cuz you cherrypicking and posting with no context. Other posts of mine for reference. I just don't kiss black women ass and pretend they're perfect like your bytchmade simp ass. FOH!

here's your first pick in the 2017 NFL draft and his girl. Now I'm not the one to be like nikkas should only date sistas, cuz we all know they would give the p*ssy up to any notable white guy that shows them attention (Serena!) but damn, these nikkas be cuffin some extraordinarily average white chicks. These nikkas seem like they cuff the first white chick that give them play :mjlol:

you not supposed to cuff white chicks tho :patrice:. That's illegal

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
But if he was objectifying Black women on that boat y'all would be complaining :comeon:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
After all the shyt them cac bytches put him through. On his Tiger Woods no black bishes shyt.

He made for sure 1 bad choice in that 1 white girl, but with many women at first it can seem all good and she later turns out to be a terrible match.

I'd even say it's not a color thing (even though a white woman pointing out that nobody'd believe me since I'm black would make me think twice...) and that any men would say yes to a boat part with bikini broads. It's not like he selected and hand-picked them..

BUT.. the Coli taught me that luckily no black woman ever has caused problems for a man.

That dating a black woman would be the solution to all problems, I mean no black woman is trifling af, they don't exist.

Wait.. Blac Chyna.. is.. black.. Usher's huge crush is black.. wait.. oh no never mind
:skip:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But if he was objectifying Black women on that boat y'all would be complaining :comeon:

No....we wouldn't.

I don't think I've seen an "objectifying black women" argument made in this forum. :mjlol:

Fake pulse of the coli read on your part. :camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why Dez and Scandrick stop hanging with him? :jbhmm:

nashig1.jpg

draya-michele-orlando-scandrick.jpg
But y'all said Dez a c00n though. :dwillhuh: