Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The Dallas Cowboys is a :scust: franchise, and the brehs who stan for them on this site always seem to lowkey :cape: for the league whenever anyone mentions not watching the NFL. I had to listen to these morons stan Tony Romo for 15 years, talking about how great he was. And then the second you find an actually competent QB, he's out the door, and none of you ever took the L for all those years of talking up Romo

:pacspit: on Jerry Jones, their players, and their fanbase.

:kaepernick:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I still don't understand why yall feel the need to jump in front of a train for black women. Are black women telling Serena she should've gotten pregnant by a black man? Are black women saying anything to Tika Sumpter about her white baby daddy? Black women complained about all them Cacs on the bachelorette? Black women aren't our allies. They not going to bat for you, they love white men.

Ezekiel Elliott fukkin stupid cuz he doesn't know how to chill out and stay the the fukk home. Nothing to do with black women.

What black woman hurt you?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All on my dikk like a bytch. This nikka real :wrist:
I'm :wrist: because I notice your questionable heterosexuality against black women? :mjlol:

You post "black queen" more than anyone on this board.

Queen to be ass niqqa.

:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Only makes sense he was drafted to "America's Team"

Dallass c00nboys got Garret and Jones making sure all their good boys stay focused
No way Dakota, Dez, or Zeke step out of line :saddallass:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
i never understood why blk men are worried about another black man's dikk.
Y'all some down low brothas ?
u love blk dikk??
u want blk dikk all to your self?
u want black dikk in close proximity with less competition?

i find it funny how white men can fukk whatever race, and ethnicity of woman he wants, but blk men are boxed in. by other blk men at that.
and even when a brotha dates blk women, he's still boxed in. she can't be biracial, she can't be too light sinned, and if she's dark she can't have so called "European Features" she can't be a single mom blah blah.
this shyt is crazy ,instead of focusing on building, collaborating and building a better tommorow for blk folks. nikkas rather worry about another nikka's dikk activity.

and FYI
it don't matter what color a bish is,whether she's blk, wht, asian, indian, latina, jeewish.... a quality bish is a quality bish, and ain't shyt bish is ain't bytch.I have story for days of blk women setting nikkas up, to get killed robbed or lying on a nikka sending him 2 jail.. let's not go there.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Football related is football related. Whether its fukking women or not. Brehs are talking about actual game play and shyt still. You're a fraud and enjoy this neg too fakkit.

:umad:

Ok w/e helps you sleep at night guy. We still going to Boycott. You are projecting too. I'm not the mad one. You quoted me first trying to start shyt.