Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm not hating on black women. I'm questioning why black men feel the need to disrespect another black men for is dating choices when a black women wouldn't do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

I get it, you love black women and consider them "black queens" which is cool. Don't expect me or other nikkas to see it the same way. You do you and stfu!
Dog....you AWAYS almost negativity towards black women

ALWAYS. :mjlol:

Don't put contrived over the top black love words in my mouth to prove how over the top consistently you hate black women in here. You're alone in that shyt. :heh:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Let Zeke live, not every white chick is out plotting to get black men caught up in bullshyt :beli:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Dog....you AWAYS almost negativity towards black women

ALWAYS. :mjlol:

Don't put contrived over the top black love words in my mouth to prove how over the top consistently you hate black women in here. You're alone in that shyt. :heh:

Anytime you're not kissing black women's ass you're being negative towards them. You sound just like one. I'm wrong for being negative towards black women but you're disrespecting your own brotha, and for what? for who? All I said was you nikkas love jumping in front of a moving train for them with no reciprocity. I don't see this same vigor from them when a black woman dates out.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not hating on black women. I'm questioning why black men feel the need to disrespect another black men for is dating choices when a black women wouldn't do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

I get it, you love black women and consider them "black queens" which is cool. Don't expect me or other nikkas to see it the same way
. You do you and stfu!
This post deserves a neg for the bolded if you're black.

Bigfish

Rookie
Daps
Self hate is real

ezekiel-elliots-girlfriend-leeanne-hurster-instagram.jpg

0505-zeke-elliott-instagram-1.jpg

Dam he hasn't touched a black woman since he left the womb.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some dudes think white p*ssy is manna from heaven. Not a saying Black women dont take advantage of players. But the optics are way worse when the woman is white and Ezekiel is playing into That Black brute stereotype with no fukks given.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Anytime you're not kissing black women's ass you're being negative towards them. You sound just like one. I'm wrong for being negative towards black women but you're disrespecting your own brotha, and for what? for who? All I said was you nikkas love jumping in front of a moving train for them with no reciprocity. I don't see this same vigor from them when a black woman dates out.
To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/riha...man-pics-exposed.550614/page-13#post-25269011
Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet
acbjr22 said:
I been exposed black women for the fraudulent hypocrites they are. Ain't no "queens" of mine. That's yall tho.
Dat ANGER :ohlawd:
What she do to you bro?

Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

How many times YOU gonna post "Black Queens"? You've used that term more than those you accuse. :mjlol:

Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-...ens-think-of-you.341113/page-11#post-14501751

When does it stop? :scust:

Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

This goes back years. Damn.....

No one would accuse you of being less than consistent.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
LULLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

He's another Kyrie, he will never fvk a black woman in his life :russ: