Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I still don't understand why yall feel the need to jump in front of a train for black women.

BECAUSE WE'RE BLACK MEN YOU fukkING p*ssy. We protect the women, they give birth to the new generation. Why are dumb motherfukkers like you so dense?

Who raised this new gen of beta males?

Fathers, raise your sons.

NEGGED

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall do know that these recruiters come in when most of these boys are in highschool, remove them from their environment and teach them how to be around white people for the most part.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I can't fault Ezekiel for doing what he wants to do but if I just got into a DV case the last thing i would want around me is ANY woman until that case is legally wrapped up but hey...soft ass makes for a hard head. :hubie:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I can't fault Ezekiel for doing what he wants to do but if I just got into a DV case the last thing i would want around me is ANY woman until that case is legally wrapped up but hey...soft ass makes for a hard head. :hubie:
He never had a real legal issue, the DA and police never charged him and said they couldn't because the girl was unreliable and showed a pattern of lying.
Seems people don't get that about the Zeke situation.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: Damn Dez got him a bad one, he just got respect from me. I always hated him cause I'm a Giants fan, but I see he's a real one.
A real one?
nikka is exhibit A why being married to a place woman doesn't mean shyt as far as if you are a c00n or not.
Dez "all lives matters" Bryant, mr black folks are the reason why black folks aren't successful, you might need to change your criteria and read up on people before you label them "real"

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He never had a real legal issue, the DA and police never charged him and said they couldn't because the girl was unreliable and showed a pattern of lying.
Seems people don't get that about the Zeke situation.

Well I didn't know that until now but I reserve my judgement when I hear black athletes get hemmed up like this. I just think the brother should simply just stay away from anyone female until this shyt goes away.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Well I didn't know that until now but I reserve my judgement when I hear black athletes get hemmed up like this. I just think the brother should simply just stay away from anyone female until this shyt goes away.
There was no situation to go away with him, and to be honest if a person hasn't done anything why should they live like they are a criminal trying to fly below the radarw when they aren't, and it has no effect on what is going on.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I completely understand why tho...these new dudes grew up in the ratchet era and blk women have shown they ass ...so i get it especially when my lil bro was about 12 and he said he don't like blk girls cause they have too much drama and to disrespectful...he's 23 now and he held true to that statement...he has 4 sisters and 3 of them were out there bad when he was growing up (I married the good multiple degree having one) so I understand kinda why these younger cats are more into everybody else except blk women...its just my take tho