Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
True...I've never been with a white woman so maybe they have powers that I can't relate to. But I can't imagine being on a boat full of groupies and not one of em being black....especially if a white bish already put a case on me.
There are no special "white woman powers" unless you're major weakness is a chick naturally smelling like pickles and mayo...and a dog when her hair gets wet...:yeshrug: Any breh that's actually been with a white broad knows there isn't one lie in what I just posted.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
85eb0807429ae8c3a4f893d022a4a91b.png

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
True...I've never been with a white woman so maybe they have powers that I can't relate to. But I can't imagine being on a boat full of groupies and not one of em being black....especially if a white bish already put a case on me.
Different scenarios with why they like white girls. Yes you have the straight c00ns that like anything white.

Then you have these athletes that have been hit on white bytches since they picked up a ball ands would do anything for them. That sticks with them. People have the misconception that they get in that white girl kick in college.

I'm not an athlete or rich and I have no desire for a cac bytch. I guess being from Miami white women aren't your first choice.

I'd rather have a orgy yacht party with chicks from Colombia to Belize to Ethiopia to Sephardic Jew type exotic broads. :yeshrug:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
BECAUSE WE'RE BLACK MEN YOU fukkING p*ssy. We protect the women, they give birth to the new generation. Why are dumb motherfukkers like you so dense?

Who raised this new gen of beta males?

Fathers, raise your sons.

NEGGED

Nah, I'm not going to bat for disloyal women. You can do that by yourself.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The dude has a preference. And some good guaranteed money coming in from the NFL.

I hope he is saving some of his money.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why are these idiots and able to see the difference?
They have....they never uttered "I'm going to ruin your career and everyone will believe me over you because I'm white" tho.
Nor do they go into relationships knowing they have the capital of social concern like white women.

Why are these idiots unable to see the difference?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The silliest thing about this he couldnt even wait till the situation with his appeal played out before doing these things

Now you can say "Man Zeke is innocent.."

He very might well be 100 percent innocent....but let his lawyers at least handle that shyt. Public Perception still matters whether HE LIKES IT OR NOT

Right now he should be getting into peak football shape(which he may be in) so that when he comes back he is ready to eat motherfukkers alive at his position

stay under the radar and be ready to make as much noise as possible on the field....nothing brings forgiveness like results