Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The color of the women he sleeps with has nothing to do with what an evil woman tried to do to him, as Desiree Washington, Evelyn Lozanda, and Wade's first wife proved.
That said you all seem to blame Zeke for the one woman doing something to him, something he had no control over, something he didn't cause, and that he was a victim of.
Hell its real life victim blaming, very strange.
i feel you...but its much more likely to happen successfully with a white chick

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dumb ass nikkas in this thread making excuses for this idiot. :mjlol:

Let me PAWG in peace but I'm going to make it a racial when they accuse me of sexual assault & expect black people to rally around me. :dead:

Lame ass dudes like this fool & the people that actually support him is another reason why I don't fukk with the NFL. :umad:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm trying to be a leader of men and an example of masculinity that you obviously need.
You don't even lead your own household

bXDrV.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That PAWG in the white though :takedat:
Would be the same negro that will tell you he don't mess with black women cause he once had a 3 week relationship with this black girl and she had an attitude. Smh.

But get falsely accused of rape from a white girl exposed for lying and trying to extort him, in his mind , well that was just 1 white girl, they all not like that. Smh
This is real? :mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i feel you...but its much more likely to happen successfully with a white chick
Don't led your race militancy cloud your judgement.
Fact of the matter is any woman of any race can destroy a man with an allegation, trying to shyt on Zeke because of the race of women he dates, instead of attacking a woman who would lie about a man to the authorities for revenge seems misguided at best. Especially when you compound the misaimed disgust with the implied argument that being victimized is also Zeke's fault.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Your constant hating of black woman having a voice in this thread is of no shock. :mjlol:

I'm not hating on black women. I'm questioning why black men feel the need to disrespect another black man for his dating choices when a black woman wouldn't do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

I get it, you love black women and consider them "black queens" which is cool. Don't expect me or other nikkas to see it the same way. You do you and stfu!

Last edited: