Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I still don't understand why yall feel the need to jump in front of a train for black women. Are black women telling Serena she should've gotten pregnant by a black man? Are black women saying anything to Tika Sumpter about her white baby daddy? Black women complained about all them Cacs on the bachelorette? Black women aren't our allies. They not going to bat for you, they love white men.

Ezekiel Elliott fukkin stupid cuz he doesn't know how to chill out and stay the the fukk home. Nothing to do with black women.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He got money so he shouldn't sleep with women?
What point are some of you all trying to make?
:dame:
he should sleep with women, just dont be surprised when they pull a fast one. a white girl is that much more inclined to do so because they can get away with it and are more likely to succeed

nobody saying he shouldnt fukk with white girls. but for him to do so exclusively...even after what happened. its odd and stupid to say the least. nevermind c00nish. i dont care though. i'm an eagles fan who looks forwardto his demise

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
he should sleep with women, just dont be surprised when they pull a fast one. a white girl is that much more inclined to do so because they can get away with it and are more likely to succeed

nobody saying he shouldnt fukk with white girls. but for him to do so exclusively...even after what happened. its odd and stupid to say the least. nevermind c00nish. i dont care though. i'm an eagles fan who looks forwardto his demise
The color of the women he sleeps with has nothing to do with what an evil woman tried to do to him, as Desiree Washington, Evelyn Lozanda, and Wade's first wife proved.
That said you all seem to blame Zeke for the one woman doing something to him, something he had no control over, something he didn't cause, and that he was a victim of.
Hell its real life victim blaming, very strange.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I still don't understand why yall feel the need to jump in front of a train for black women. Are black women telling Serena she should've gotten pregnant by a black man? Are black women saying anything to Tika Sumpter about her white baby daddy? Black women complained about all them Cacs on the bachelorette? Black women aren't our allies. They not going to bat for you, they love white men.

Ezekiel Elliott fukkin stupid cuz he doesn't know how to chill out and stay the the fukk home. Nothing to do with black women.
Your constant hating of black woman having a voice in this thread is of no shock. :mjlol: