Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Or maybe they came in here to tell yall that yall are acting more gossipy then the white bytches he fukking, and need to cut that shyt out. Yall buying jersey dresses and claiming that you bought the wrong size and it's just big :dame:
I stay out of threads I have no interest in. I don't come in throw hissy fits :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ezekiel is a special case. we get it...athletes fukk with white girls. shyt...average nikkas do too

but this fukk nikka supposedly had a white bytch tell him that she could blackmail him because hes a black athlete and shes a white girl. if that aint a wake up call there isn't one. Lets hope this clown falls at the hands of a white chick and takes the cowboys down with him

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So did these brothas

ap795636243114.jpg

csm_barack1461741861_134e198a88.jpg
Show me a pic of Barack with a black chick at 21 yo
:francis:

and Obama got to work in southside Chicago in the altgeld gardens projects which is like 102% black :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I come in threads to try to discourage yall from the :wrist: feminine shyt so hopefully it'll disappear. :ufdup:
That's very masculine of you.... you run in the middle of a gossip convo to stop it because you care about what other men talk about. That makes sense.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter, Obama wasn't raised by a black woman.....Zeke was.
Okay breh like that matters. Now you just saying whatever to win a "argument"

My mom bright as Steph Curry. I guess Im not a c00n if I say dark skin chicks cant be attractive since my moms is far from dark huh :ohhh:

Zeke still young he gon learn though

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Would be the same negro that will tell you he don't mess with black women cause he once had a 3 week relationship with this black girl and she had an attitude. Smh.

But get falsely accused of rape from a white girl exposed for lying and trying to extort him, in his mind , well that was just 1 white girl, they all not like that. Smh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Okay breh like that matters. Now you just saying whatever to win a "argument"

My mom bright as Steph Curry. I guess Im not a c00n if I say dark skin chicks cant be attractive since my moms is far from dark huh :ohhh:

Zeke still young he gon learn though
The fukk you talking about?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
ezekiel is a special case. we get it...athletes fukk with white girls. shyt...average nikkas do too

but this fukk nikka supposedly had a white bytch tell him that she could blackmail him because hes a black athlete and shes a white girl. if that aint a wake up call there isn't one. Lets hope this clown falls at the hands of a white chick and takes the cowboys down with him
How is a evil girl doing something evil an indictment on him and other girls?