Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Elliot needs to play tonight, media is hyping our team up with his addition. Show us fans and the world a preview tonight please.
Im pretty sure he will be playing tonight....what a night this will be....they should put him out there against there 1st defense....I hope he proves every doubter wrong tonight....got damn I'm excited :ooh:..

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Elliot needs to play tonight, media is hyping our team up with his addition. Show us fans and the world a preview tonight please.
I still would sit him out and make sure he's 100%. Fukk all that. Morris and Jackson has been very impressive in two games. For Zeke to come out and look better than them, he'd have to be in midseason form. I don't want him running that hard in a preseason game.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not alot...I'd like to see one or two big runs and then pull him....:manny:...
He needs all the time he can get. Not even concerned with injury cause morris has been straight up eating behind our line, and this is without Tyron. Dude could rush for 1500 behind our line. Shyt we might have 2 1k rushers this year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nah that was Jade dragging him to those IBOC churches:russ:, he was with Kelly when he was the hardest hitting SS in the NFL:mjcry:.
just saw this post on another site.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by incogneato
When Kelly was dating Roy, he was heavily involved in a church in Dallas. That pastor of the church had a huge influence on him and was encouraging him to get closer to a radio personality in Dallas named Lady Jade. He began cheating on Kelly with this chick and that's why they broke up. Plus he was trying to hard to keep up with the Hollywood lifestyle and he just wasnt' on Jay's level financially.

Yup true. Ricki Rush is the pastor who was trying to use Roy for fame. A couple Dallas Cowboys was going to his church and he tried to use them to make him famous. I remember he went to the Dallas Cowboys training camp one year trying to recruit other players to come to his church and spoke with reporters as if he was affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys organization. Jerry Jones was furious and told him he does not have his permission to speak on anything relating to his team. I didn't see Ricki Rush near the Dallas Cowboys again after that. Roy was cheating on Kelly with Lady Jade but he started dating Rosci from 106 after he and Kelly officially broke up. He bought her a Range Rover and all his teammates were clowning him saying how she's a hoe and he's stupid to be caking her. He asked her for the keys back to the truck and she wouldn't give them to him so he had the Range repossessed while she was tapping 106 & park and that was the end for them. Kelly would have been marrying him for the wrong reasons anyway. She wanted what Jay and Bey had and yes she was begging all the time because of what Jay was doing for Bey and she would get pissed if she asked for something and he said no. Roy did for Kelly but not on the level that would impress Bey and that played on her insecurities even more so.​

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Roy Williams is a classic example of how p*ssy can fukk your career up, Lady Jade from K104 ruined him.

wait, i always thought it was a combination of kelly rowland and td jakes that made him a softee???

Nah that was Jade dragging him to those IBOC churches:russ:, he was with Kelly when he was the hardest hitting SS in the NFL:mjcry:.

He's playing tonight, that was just Jerry giving the media something to talk about for a couple of days.

just saw this post on another site.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by incogneato
When Kelly was dating Roy, he was heavily involved in a church in Dallas. That pastor of the church had a huge influence on him and was encouraging him to get closer to a radio personality in Dallas named Lady Jade. He began cheating on Kelly with this chick and that's why they broke up. Plus he was trying to hard to keep up with the Hollywood lifestyle and he just wasnt' on Jay's level financially.

Yup true. Ricki Rush is the pastor who was trying to use Roy for fame. A couple Dallas Cowboys was going to his church and he tried to use them to make him famous. I remember he went to the Dallas Cowboys training camp one year trying to recruit other players to come to his church and spoke with reporters as if he was affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys organization. Jerry Jones was furious and told him he does not have his permission to speak on anything relating to his team. I didn't see Ricki Rush near the Dallas Cowboys again after that. Roy was cheating on Kelly with Lady Jade but he started dating Rosci from 106 after he and Kelly officially broke up. He bought her a Range Rover and all his teammates were clowning him saying how she's a hoe and he's stupid to be caking her. He asked her for the keys back to the truck and she wouldn't give them to him so he had the Range repossessed while she was tapping 106 & park and that was the end for them. Kelly would have been marrying him for the wrong reasons anyway. She wanted what Jay and Bey had and yes she was begging all the time because of what Jay was doing for Bey and she would get pissed if she asked for something and he said no. Roy did for Kelly but not on the level that would impress Bey and that played on her insecurities even more so.​

:gurl::gurl:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie im gonna need to something from zeke tonight. With all due respects he gotta look better than our other backs.

I went to war with my cowboys brehs for him so imma need him to look better than morris.