Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
full

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only they brought it every week during the reg season like they keep bringing it to Dez every week in practice. I hate practice squad warriors:francis:.

Exactly, these nikkas goonin in practice but out here solf as fukk in games :martin:

I cant even remember the last time the boys had a heavy hitter :jbhmm: who was that nikka from oklahoma again? :jbhmm:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy Williams is a classic example of how p*ssy can fukk your career up, Lady Jade from K104 ruined him.
I never heard that. Just looked her up :noah:shed ruin me too. Lol nah Roy was too weak minded. I hope Scandrick doesn't fall like that but O seems like a strong cat

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
wait, i always thought it was a combination of kelly rowland and td jakes that made him a softee???
Nah that was Jade dragging him to those IBOC churches:russ:, he was with Kelly when he was the hardest hitting SS in the NFL:mjcry:.
Elliot needs to play tonight, media is hyping our team up with his addition. Show us fans and the world a preview tonight please.
He's playing tonight, that was just Jerry giving the media something to talk about for a couple of days.