Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont start this shyt again breh :stopitslime:

Zeke is on another level than Morris.:wow:
lets see it then. I really hope so, cause Morris has leaked amazing so far. alot of dallas writers are already starting to catch on

Gosselin: Right now, I'd lean toward starting Alfred Morris over Ezekiel Elliott at RB for Cowboys | SportsDay
Why Alfred Morris deserves to enter the season as the Cowboys' starting RB, no matter how briefly | SportsDay

obviously Zeke will start, but maybe they split carries 60/40? or something like that

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
No Dez will make everything more difficult for the offense. Hopefully they keep working on their passing game with the running backs. shyt has been on point so far.
We got Zeke now. No Dez, he still has Romo. Plus I think he can still excel against 8 and 9 man front. especially if McFadden did

Dont start this shyt again breh :stopitslime:

Zeke is on another level than Morris.:wow:
There's only a few RBs that are on a different level in the NFL :beli: I'm just hoping Zeke can be the next one. But could you imagine a Jones and Ramsey safety random (let's not)

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets see it then. I really hope so, cause Morris has leaked amazing so far. alot of dallas writers are already starting to catch on

Gosselin: Right now, I'd lean toward starting Alfred Morris over Ezekiel Elliott at RB for Cowboys | SportsDay
Why Alfred Morris deserves to enter the season as the Cowboys' starting RB, no matter how briefly | SportsDay

obviously Zeke will start, but maybe they split carries 60/40? or something like that

I mean zeke is here for atleast 5 years, morris and him can split his rookie year and he takes over next year.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We got Zeke now. No Dez, he still has Romo. Plus I think he can still excel against 8 and 9 man front. especially if McFadden did

Not adding any pressure on the kid but Zeke is going to have to be a real phenom back to justify that #4 selection, its looking like any competent back can get theirs behind this line

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not adding any pressure on the kid but Zeke is going to have to be a real phenom back to justify that #4 selection, its looking like any competent back can get theirs behind this line
Ain't no secret, I didn't want to draft him but for this very reason I want him to run for 2K. I hope this niggga shines cause I believe with Dez and Romo that McFadden would have been a 1,700 yd back this year.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

There's only a few RBs that are on a different level in the NFL :beli: I'm just hoping Zeke can be the next one. But could you imagine a Jones and Ramsey safety random (let's not)

thats y i didnt want him. We were putting him at corner.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea this was the whole argument. Morris has looked so good, it makes you wonder if we over-invested in the rb position, especially considering Ramsey has looked pretty good so far. But we'll see.
How has he looked good? I've seen him make a tackle but for a #5 pick he's not being discussed by anyone. As for them over investing in the rb position, Zeke, Morris, & Jackson are the group of backs they need to go with and kick McFadden & Dunbar to the curb. I really think some Cowboys fans are over hyping Ramsey's play because they wanted him all along.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
How has he looked good? I've seen him make a tackle but for a #5 pick he's not being discussed by anyone. As for them over investing in the rb position, Zeke, Morris, & Jackson are the group of backs they need to go with and kick McFadden & Dunbar to the curb. I really think some Cowboys fans are over hyping Ramsey's play because they wanted him all along.

I didnt want Ramsey.. no DB was gonna be an impact player for this squad. This is another year where Dallas got the draft right.

We used to get criticized for draft picks, but almost all of them have been big for us. Getting Zeke is greater than anything Ramsey would bring.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

He really just needs to have that breakaway speed where if he gets to the second level and it's just him and a safety or corner he can turn on the jets and be gone...and he showed he could do that at OSU

McFadden had a great burst through the hole but he has lost damn near all his speed...got caught from behind so much last year

Spray Tan was never that fast...his 1800 yard season should have been a 2500 yard season...

Randle was a fukking nutjob but that is the one thing he had going for him...if he got in open field you were not catching him...just couldn't handle the physical pounding of the carries and was...uh...fukking retarded...

Morris will be great for us but he doesn't have that breakaway speed...if he have a 40 yard run all year I will be shocked...

So if he can do that I can live with the pick...he going to have to beast for a few years for me to like it :ehh:

shyt I would feel fine if we sign Morris again and have these two for the next 5 to 8 years:ehh:

It doesn't really matter who starts...as long as the line stays healthy both are going to have huge holes to run through damn near regardless of the down and distance...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No Dez will make everything more difficult for the offense. Hopefully they keep working on their passing game with the running backs. shyt has been on point so far.

Breh the play calling in the preseason has been :wow:

I was shytting on Trillehan last year but just looking at our plays this year it is pretty evident it was so vanilla last year because he didn't have confidence in Weeden and Cassel...

This pick play we have ran a few times with Cole Word where he runs a slant right underneath the tight end running an out picking his man is :ohlawd:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Zeke got a lot to prove. Morris looking great so far in preseason. Zeke gonna have to show that versatility that i know he capable of. A lot of backs could get 1500yrds in this offense, and I think Zeke if he stays healthy will get 1800 plus. The thing thats gonna seperate him or should seperate him from Morris, McFadden, and the other backs is his ability to pass protect and catch out the back field. Ive talked Zeke up to yall a million times, tonight he gotta show n prove in whatever amount of time he gets

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
first pre-season game in a while im actually excited for...and we aint een goin have dez out there.....and he is my favorite player to watch.......