Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh I think the players are fibbing a bit and just trying to support their guy.

The practice I went to, Dak was very bad. It was Showers who showed out. That being said, they were giving Dak majority reps under center to get his footwork right, barely saw him go shotgun. What I'm hearing now is they are practicing a lot more stuff geared towards his strengths. Even had Romo running the zone read a few days ago.

kgface.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only they brought it every week during the reg season like they keep bringing it to Dez every week in practice. I hate practice squad warriors:francis:.
That's my main issue with our dbs in particular. Mo always supposedly looks (bigger) and ready. Remember Wilcox rookie year he was supposedly trying to knock nikkas out? Mr super alpha male? Get in games and he's pretty quiet during scrums. But he wanted to throw hands with Dez though. fukk both of them nikkas straight up

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my main issue with our dbs in particular. Mo always supposedly looks (bigger) and ready. Remember Wilcox rookie year he was supposedly trying to knock nikkas out? Mr super alpha male? Get in games and he's pretty quiet during scrums. But he wanted to throw hands with Dez though. fukk both of them nikkas straight up
When wilcox trird to fight dez, all yall supported it because it was rebellious to camp cupcake. I spoke out against that shyt cuz in the thread cuz i said i bet he wont do that to cruz, or cooper

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Adam Schefter: I spoke to a couple of different people this week, who, when they'd heard all this Dak Prescott conversation, went and looked at the film of the guy. They were blown away at the decisions he was making, the skills he demonstrated, looking downfield, playing like a veteran. You could say, "It's preseason." That's what I said. I talked to a couple of people and asked, "What do you think? Is this overblown? Are we getting too excited over a guy after two preseason games?" And they went and looked at the film and said, "This guy has got it. He's got it. They've found their quarterback of the future." If they did hit on that pick the way that other highly intelligent people think they hit on the pick, they're set for the next 12-15 years.

full

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When wilcox trird to fight dez, all yall supported it because it was rebellious to camp cupcake. I spoke out against that shyt cuz in the thread cuz i said i bet he wont do that to cruz, or cooper
I supported because I thought he'd be that type of goon. He timid though.