Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm expecting at least 2 ints from Dak tonight, i believe he's the real deal but it's time for his rookie reality check now.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
AYO TMZ FOH
NxmNY.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not gonna lie im gonna need to something from zeke tonight. With all due respects he gotta look better than our other backs.

I went to war with my cowboys brehs for him so imma need him to look better than morris.
This is a problem. You can't take away from what Morris has done or Jackson. If he doesn't go out there and look better than them, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hopefully Jackson looks bad and we can sneak him onto our practice squad.

edit: the rep system gone :heh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm expecting at least 2 ints from Dak tonight, i believe he's the real deal but it's time for his rookie reality check now.
No Dez will make everything more difficult for the offense. Hopefully they keep working on their passing game with the running backs. shyt has been on point so far.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No Dez will make everything more difficult for the offense. Hopefully they keep working on their passing game with the running backs. shyt has been on point so far.
He does have good chemistry wit Butler and swaim tho :ld:

But yea i agree dez being out will affect the passing game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As much as the first half of this game might be a real nfl football game...

You know our offensive is going to want to put up numbers to show they are for real against a great defense...although i think in the end miami defense is going to be pretty good...

You know the seahawks are going to want to put the breaks on all the Dak talk...can you imagine the fukkery if the LOB get's sonned by Dak tonight with no Dez :lupe:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a problem. You can't take away from what Morris has done or Jackson. If he doesn't go out there and look better than them, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hopefully Jackson looks bad and we can sneak him onto our practice squad.

edit: the rep system gone :heh:

Fair enough breh but still.. 4th overall, im not asking for adrian peterson but hes gotta have that "next gear" that makes him special.

Regardless im almost over confident about our o line if thats even possible. We got at least 3 hall of famers on that line maybe 4..

We gon run right over the seahawks.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as the first half of this game might be a real nfl football game...

You know our offensive is going to want to put up numbers to show they are for real against a great defense...although i think in the end miami defense is going to be pretty good...

You know the seahawks are going to want to put the breaks on all the Dak talk...can you imagine the fukkery if the LOB get's sonned by Dak tonight with no Dez :lupe:

If dak goes out there and sons the hawks romo gon be in trouble.. the first multy interception game he has its a wrap. QB controversy :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If dak goes out there and sons the hawks romo gon be in trouble.. the first multy interception game he has its a wrap. QB controversy :francis:

I don't think it would come to that...but I don't think Romo is going to have a game so bad this year that anyone feels like he might need to be replaced. The only way I see a real QB controversy is if Romo gets hurt again and is out 7 weeks and Dak comes in and we go 6 - 1 or 7 - 0. Then the shyt is going to hit the fan cause I don't give a fukk how much I love Tony aint no way in hell I'm going to want him back at QB if Dak or any QB is playing THAT WELL...

Also...Tony cap hit is :mjlol:...he not going anywhere until 2019 at the earliest...with what he counts against our cap if he died we might role his casket out there to play QB before Dak :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough breh but still.. 4th overall, im not asking for adrian peterson but hes gotta have that "next gear" that makes him special.

Regardless im almost over confident about our o line if thats even possible. We got at least 3 hall of famers on that line maybe 4..

We gon run right over the seahawks.
Yea this was the whole argument. Morris has looked so good, it makes you wonder if we over-invested in the rb position, especially considering Ramsey has looked pretty good so far. But we'll see.