Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It s weird to me that all summer their hasnt been any teporter that had a lotbof positive to say about Prescott but these last two oostgane ibterviewa when player been asked about his oerformance they seem confused that the media is schocked. The player have been saying that this is nothin new and that Prescott been doin it all summer. Specifically when Claiburned was asked about his ability to get it downfield, Claiburn responded with he always been aling that ball far. The media seens shocked but the players and staff seem like whatever, he been doin this. Broadus had me worried about bummed about Prescott. We prolly got more media personell surrounding our camp than any other team and i feel like they not reporting much.

Dunbar just got released off pup list and may play that preseason but I didnt have any indication of his progress based off of any reports.

Broadus is useless. Mick back in the day had all the inside scoop
Breh I think the players are fibbing a bit and just trying to support their guy.

The practice I went to, Dak was very bad. It was Showers who showed out. That being said, they were giving Dak majority reps under center to get his footwork right, barely saw him go shotgun. What I'm hearing now is they are practicing a lot more stuff geared towards his strengths. Even had Romo running the zone read a few days ago.

This isn't a case of the media lying or being lazy. They all watch practice on the sidelines 5 feet from the action (in the pic below you can see Clarence Hill from the FWST tweeting right from the action). I think Dak might just be one of those guys who plays better when the lights come on.

udfnrdA.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Please tell me u not serious! if that's the case...Boys fuked! T-will cant play #1 receiver properly, Beasley only good in slot....damn.
settle down there breh. :whoa:

it's just a concussion. he'll be ready for week 1.

although him being out vs seattle means receivers taking longer to get open, which means romo having to hold the ball a split second longer, which means it gives their dline more time to hit him, break his bones, and end our season.
full

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
settle down there breh. :whoa:

it's just a concussion. he'll be ready for week 1.

although him being out vs seattle means receivers taking longer to get open, which means romo having to hold the ball a split second longer, which means it gives their dline more time to hit him, break his bones, and end our season.
full
All i heard was handoffs all game long:mjlol: