Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
bCFKRSa.gif

This is going to be the year..
:pachaha:

Why you say that breh :patrice:You're normally down on this team.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Church>>>>>>>>>Wilcox
Wilcox isnt starting anymore (shouldnt even make the team).

I dont like Church at all. He cant guard anyone in the passing game and he's slow as hell. Biggest needs for this defense (assuming jaylon comes back) is a strong safety and a playmaking corner. Carr and Church need to go.

@Codeine Fiend Dream Team VH3 been looking good out there :mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:pachaha:

Why you say that breh :patrice:You're normally down on this team.

The Scandrick interview got my juices flowing. This is the 2014 team on steroids. Offensive line littered with HOF talent, going to be swapping running backs like women's accessories, whole division is ass. Past 20 years these clown organizations been reaping what they didnt sow. Even the goofy ass Giants lucked up into 2 super bowls :wtf: Nah man the bullshyt is over, I refuse to believe these cats are never going to reach the pinnacle of this game. We about to usher in the new golden era of Cowboys football, even with Jerruh's stupid step son at the helms

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas need to stop repping Heath. That motherfukker is an accident waiting to happen. I'm disgusted Jerry gave him a new deal. :scust:

It's time for us to get some real safety help.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Leary mcfadden and wilcox for clowney and a fifth?

Dont know if the texans would take that but theres been articles comin up

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wilcox isnt starting anymore (shouldnt even make the team).

I dont like Church at all. He cant guard anyone in the passing game and he's slow as hell. Biggest needs for this defense (assuming jaylon comes back) is a strong safety and a playmaking corner. Carr and Church need to go.

@Codeine Fiend Dream Team VH3 been looking good out there :mjcry:
That's my Gator :gator:

I didn't like the Zeke pick at the time cause I knew Alfred was gonna beast. Still feel that way. But it is what it is. He better be Tomlinson 2.0.

Byron Jones and VH3 anchoring our secondary tho :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im keeping out the thread. Tryin to not get hyped but its hard not to. But im trying to temper my expectations. Still worried about that dline.

Thinga looking positive but I refuse to get hyped during preseason.

The playcallomg been nice expecially for a preseason schedule. Im shocked at linehan. When i first heard aboutbhim taking over for callehan i was devastated but he been nice the last two seasons. His abililty to adjust his gameplan/offense during the season and even in-game is been nothin short of extroadinary. I havent seen nobody been avle to change and base their game plan and attack strategy based off ofthei personnell they left with better than Linehan. I legit feel like hrs been our best offensive coordinator in the last 20 years. Im a believer in dude and just typin that shocks me cuz i had the lowest of expectations for him based off of his work he didin Detroit. I was livid when we let Callehan go

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its weird to me that all summer their hasnt been any really reporters that had a lot of positive things to say about Prescott but these last two postgame interviews when player been asked about his performance they seem confused that the media is shocked. The player have been saying that this is nothin new and that Prescott been doin it all summer. Specifically when Claiburned was asked about his ability to get it downfield, Claiburn responded with he always been slinging that ball far. The media seens shocked but the players and staff seem like whatever, he been doin this. Broadus had me worried about bummed about Prescott. We prolly got more media personell surrounding our camp than any other team and i feel like they not reporting much.

Dunbar just got released off pup list and may play that preseason but I didnt have any indication of his progress based off of any reports.

Broadus is useless. Mick back in the day had all the inside scoop

Last edited: