Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then bell gets 30 carries against chiefs :snoop: and gets 170 yds
Zeke easily could of gotten 200+ this game

Also from what I saw on undisputed they saying that int he dak threw was more on dez cuz he seemed to not know the play cuz he is suppose to line up a certain way against Hyde then basically as ball is thrown Hyde would have to run thru dez in a sense ball was for Beasley
Dez more as a blocker in a sense

Yeah, looking back at the play. Everybody knew what the play was but Dez. :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Also from what I saw on undisputed they saying that int he dak threw was more on dez cuz he seemed to not know the play cuz he is suppose to line up a certain way against Hyde then basically as ball is thrown Hyde would have to run thru dez in a sense ball was for Beasley

Yeah, looking back at the play. Everybody knew what the play was but Dez. :snoop:

I didn't watch that or any of the commentary on the game.

But if that's true, it's just one of a litany of errors from the receivers yesterday.

Been wanting to upgrade WR Coach Dooley for a couple of years now. Sloppy ass unit. How you go from being a head coach in the SEC to a position coach that nobody wants.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that penalty also happens pre-snap. What's the fukking point of allowing the play to run if you know it's goin be flagged. Rules committee needs to change that. Just flag them en right there in the spot when they commit the foul. The same thing with illegal shift

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn't watch that or any of the commentary on the game.

But if that's true, it's just one of a litany of errors from the receivers yesterday.

Been wanting to upgrade WR Coach Dooley for a couple of years now. Sloppy ass unit. How you go from being a head coach in the SEC to a position coach that nobody wants.

Was gonna be a run play but they were saying if dak sees something change to that pass play cuz it be a big play which he did change
He made the call and what he saying is dez just didn't get it so he did original play so he went his original play which db was allowed him to jump it
Even if db knew play dez being in front would slow him down regardless to where play works or at worst ball gets batted down for incomplete
Yea we should of ran it but they stacked the box and if it's complete good chance a Td or big chunk of yards miscommunication simple as that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that penalty also happens pre-snap. What's the fukking point of allowing the play to run if you know it's goin be flagged. Rules committee needs to change that. Just flag them en right there in the spot when they commit the foul. The same thing with illegal shift

I don't agree wit the damn call was no damn huddle but if so shyt should be 5 yd penalty anyways not 15

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
i made a thread on CZ last week pointing out how we drafted him over Landon Collins and Randy Gregory over Frank Clark in the '15 draft (that class is looking weak by the way). @BlueHeffner said I was whining and many others claimed that Jones was a better fit for us than Collins. I kid you not, someone said we already had Collins in Wilcox and Church. :mjlol:

Speaking of which, how pathetic was Church today?

Jerry should've took a chance on Clark.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Then bell gets 30 carries against chiefs :snoop: and gets 170 yds
Zeke easily could of gotten 200+ this game

It's exactly what Dez was suppose to do. Norm and Donnie called it out on the post game show Sunday night. You can put that on Dez and/or Dooley.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Div Playoffs: Cowboys vs. Packers
password: cowboys

giphy.gif