Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
nikka suck a dikk. Where the fukk did I want to just blame Dak? I know that nikka nutted in your mouth but stop the dumb shyt groupie bytch. I said he threw a bad pick nothing more nothing less.
bro u cuss like a white boy chill out

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yup and jerry can complain all he wants but garrett is all on him:francis:

i think we need a younger, more dynamic coaching staff to match the players energy and skilset. i'd hate to waste the potential this team has with this staff.
unfortunately we're stuck with that loser. I think we desperately need a new coordinator on defense..Marinelli's old ass stuck in his ways, we need somebody that's going to run a more "modern" scheme.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I can tolerate Pitt only because I don't count the SB in 2005 where the refs wore black and yellow so to me they'd only be up one on us.

Patriots fans are ok for the most part but I work with two now and don't wanna hear their shyt.

Green Bay is dead last because they eliminated us. I never root for a team that ends up squads season.

Sad thing is giants fans had Green Bay colors on this weekend even tho they got waxed by em

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
unfortunately we're stuck with that loser. I think we desperately need a new coordinator on defense..Marinelli's old ass stuck in his ways, we need somebody that's going to run a more "modern" scheme.
i dont think a coordinator change is in order for garrett. i don't think he's allowed anymore. next time we change coordinators is when we're changing the head coach too or if one leaves voluntarily. just imagine if we changed coordinators and the learning curve that comes with it...also the EXCUSES that come with it for Garrett. nah bro I'm trying to go through that again. this team was good enough to go to the super bowl with better gameday coaching.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I can tolerate Pitt only because I don't count the SB in 2005 where the refs wore black and yellow so to me they'd only be up one on us.

Patriots fans are ok for the most part but I work with two now and don't wanna hear their shyt.

Green Bay is dead last because they eliminated us. I never root for a team that ends up squads season.

Sad thing is giants fans had Green Bay colors on this weekend even tho they got waxed by em

what you talking bout clown :pacspit: